"Jeez, I’m out of it for a little while, everyone gets delusions of grandeur!” - Han Solo

j/k I think you are all brave souls for even attempting to get to the marrow of this issue. [btw Jim I forgot about you and will get that letter out today. Sorry]

A couple things:

A LOT of these types of subjects are intentionally shrouded in confusing language. And many words you find familiar have had their definitions changed.... without regard to historical accuracy. This is by design. You aren't supposed to understand it and demanding clarification will get you hammered with the usual ad hominem.

Legitimate fields of study can be explained to a normal person thru the use of basic language without issue. For example I can walk even a layman thru the 1st or 2nd law of thermodynamics or the gas dynamics in an engine or how the process of flame propogation affects engine performance. I can do this because I'm well versed in these subjects, I have honest intentions, and the field of study is legitimate.

When key terms or concepts can't or won't be defined by proponents of a theory? Be wary. And like the good book says you can judge a tree by its fruit.

Will