Thread: FOOTBALL IS GAY

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master

FOOTBALL IS GAY

Their words not mine. I kinda agree, I think pro football is gay just not in a good way

The NFL is showing up for people in the LGBTQ community by stating loud and proud that football is queer, gay, and lesbian.

A 30-second video clip posted to the league’s official Twitter account Monday begins with the words “FOOTBALL IS GAY” before cycling through a series of inclusive descriptions of what football “is,” including the words queer, strong, bisexual and accepting.

The league’s primary message appears to be the final phrase of the text and grapics clip that reads simply “football is for everyone.” The clip ends with a rainbow alteration of the NFL Logo, the same graphic appearing as the league’s official profile avatar during Pride month.

ALMOST as gay as baseball!
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

I once met Ed Too Tall Jones down in the Deep Ellum district of Dallas during his playing days. I’d give a dollar to see someone say that to him.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

You’re closer, so just tell him I said it.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    I once met Ed Too Tall Jones down in the Deep Ellum district of Dallas during his playing days. I’d give a dollar to see someone say that to him.

BKB
    Was that before or after his semi-retirement and foray into boxing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

It was after boxing and before his time with the Dallas Cowboys. I met him in 1980 when he was my ex-BIL’snext door neighbor for a time down in an old historic section of Dallas.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    I was a huge fan of the Cowboys back then. When I was a kid the Colts were still in Baltimore and the Bears and Lions sucked (somethings never change) so as kids, we basically picked from the Steelers, Dolphins, or Cowboys. I picked the Cowboys. I think part of the reason might have been that my neighbor had a granddaughter that lived in the Dallas area that I had a crush on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."