Handle the humidity that is.

We were lucky enough to spend a few days in Nashville last week and had a grand time doing so, except for the stinking humidity. This northern lad couldn't walk 100 yards without sweating like a pig and you should have seen me Sunday morning after walking 10-12 blocks to church in boots and wranglers! While sitting in the pew my wife looked at me and asked if I was going to make it. For awhile I wasn't really sure.

That being said we had a pretty darn good time.

We listening to quite a bit of live music in the bars and eateries on Broadway, strolled through the Country Music Hall of Fame, visited the Mother Church of country music that being the Ryman Auditorium, and the highlight for me was attending the Grand Ol Opry where we celebrated Whispering Bill Anderson's 60th Anniversary of being a member, watched Ricky Skaggs do his thing, and heard Mark Wills, Sara Evans, and Vince Gill all in person. Pretty darn cool experience.

True story, when we got off of the plane here in good old ND it was still in the mid-90's, I never saw it above 86 degrees in Nashville, and it truly felt much cooler given the lower humidity!

Next time, we are going to have to do so when the weather is a bit cooler so I don't melt.