I don't know this dude personally, as he's actually a friend of a friend and she took it from his page, then posted it on her own Facebook page to spread the word. (did you follow that?) It fits right in to this thread, so I stole it.

Anyway, this is from a friend of a friend.

I just wanted you all to know that all your prayers and thoughts for my brother were answered and he finally got discharged from the hospital to do the rest of his recovery from the COVID virus at home. He still has a way to go to completely get back to his healthy self but he will eventually get there. One thing that I have learned was that it is important to get yourself vaccinated if you all have not done so. It gives you a layer of protection against the COVID virus especially the Delta variant that is now out there. If you think for a second that the vaccine does not work you better think again because I see it first hand and the majority of people that are very sick and fighting for their lives on ventilators are fighting for their lives! Yes, you can still catch the virus even though you are vaccinated but at least you will have a fighting chance and have possibly mild symptoms but ultimately you might not get hospitalized and not have a breathing tube down your throat to help you breathe. My brother was very fortunate he did not get worse and I had many coworkers and doctors that I knew to watch over him and his care and by the grace of God he turned around and is on a road to recovery. He was not vaccinated at the time he got the virus but in my mind if he was I believe that he could have avoided being hospitalized and he would have not been as bad as he was when that virus hit him like a train and he was struggling to breath and oxygenate his own body. So I say this my friends, go get vaccinated if you all have not done so. It’s a whole different story when your own family gets this terrible virus and you have to watch them suffer to just breathe!!! Thank you again for all your prayers and thoughts and stay safe and protect yourself and the ones you love!!!!