I was reluctant at first, as I didn’t want to be a guinea pig with a vaccine rushed past the usual tests. But that feeling was short lived as this crap took off. It wasn’t long before Lynn and I were both vaccinated the minute we became eligible. (Me Pfizer, her Moderna) Weeks ago we camped with some VERY close friends who have their (grown) kids and grand kids together for home get togethers, dinners, cookouts and pool parties, not to mention packing themselves and a couple of the grandkids, into a camper for a weekend or two per month. They (and the whole extended family) are totally against being vaccinated. We were pretty shocked actually, as these are educated, financially secure friends of ours. I will add (whether it’s relevant or not), if you ever go to their (very nice) house, you’d swear they plugged their tv in, tuned into FOX News, then threw away the remote.

That said, I’m with you. I’m being inconvenienced by being forced to go out of my way to protect those who chose not to be vaccinated. I was sitting here in the motorhome watching the local news as Lynn was preparing breakfast a little earlier this morning and there was a dude in ICU, lying in bed with tubes up his nose, while his young son peered at him through a glass partition. The dad was telling people to NOT do as he did, but to get vaccinated. TBH, I see and hear the same exact shit almost daily on the news, from someone, unvaccinated, who ended up in ICU with Covid. They all have the same message. Sorry a-holes, you’re trying to close the barn door AFTER the horses escaped!

There’s a spike in cases in Florida right now and I believe I heard we now have the highest Covid rate in the country and the hospitals are packed to the max. I also heard our county has the highest (or one of the highest?) rates in the state. I’m losing patience with the jerk-offs who refuse to get vaccinated so that I have to be inconvenienced because of their selfishness. God forbid I end up having a medical emergency and needing a bed in the UCU ward that has no openings due to Covid patients. Sorry if I stepped on any toes here, but enough is enough.