Yep, that's the exact thing I had (HP ENVY 4520) and it was a real workhorse for many years. I STILL think it was an ink cartridge issue and not a printer issue, but what's done is done. The replacement they sold me is an HP ENVY 6455e and it will NOT stay connected to wifi. I'm running a laptop, two cell phones, my P/C and printer off the wifi, but the printer is the only thing that f's up. HP tried to blame it on my carrier and had me call them. They ran a test on my p/c (which is located 15" from my printer) and I had a strong signal (I also have NO problem watching videos, etc. on that p/c). They couldn't test the printer because it wasn't connected. Oddly, the HP rep who told me the printer was fubar and needed to be replaced, said it was a cartridge carrier problem! HUH? It won't hook up to wifi ... but a replacement is on the way, so I won't argue. I've read on-line that they have crap wifi cards in them, which makes sense. We'll see.

Note: Coincidentally, the first problem I had with it (after I'd had it about a month), is it wouldn't stay connected to wifi. The tech monkeyed with a bunch of settings and got it up and running again, but that only lasted about a month until this time around.