Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another f'ing rocket scientist bites the dust ...

WTF does it take?? We’re burying ANOTHER LEO today who died after fighting Covid for the past two weeks. He was un-vaccinated.

Yesterday, we buried another one. Here’s what his widow had to say at the funeral.

His widow spoke openly at his funeral service about her husband’s decision to hold off on getting the vaccine and begged those who have been impacted by her husband’s life to get the shot.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

My question? If this is so lethal... Why can't we see the funeral pyres in the 3rd world from here? The people depending on poultices and witch doctors should be piling up in the streets.

I can’t remember where you live Chad. Here in Oklahoma Ivermectin overdoses are backing up ERs so bad that its even backing up EMS services. We’re shipping emergrncy ICU cases as far away as South Dakota.

And in some cities they are erecting tents to add additional ICU and emergency. Problem is, there isn’t anyone to man them. MEdical frolks also quitting in droves.

It won’t belong before that opening Monty Python scene thoughj.

BKB

https://thehill.com/changing-america...g-on-livestock
    Viva Renaldo!

Here in southern Ohio, if there's overcrowding, its due to mismanagement. Staff at local hospitals big and small are saying "I'm out" or "I'm too old for your crap" or "Go ahead, tell me I can't have a day off" Money, work load, quality of life issues, and now, liability issues are come to a head.

Personally, I don't know one person who has had the rice rabies. I know a couple of drama queens that claimed to have been at Death's door with it.
    "Oh, yeah? What did your doctor say"?
    "Oh, we didn't go to the doctor"...

I *DO* know several business owners who lost everything. And a buncha people laid off or fired due to shutdowns.

I could die from the Wuhan Wheezers next week, tho'. So I got that goin' for me...
    Meanwhile, me and the grand puppy are going to check the mailbox at the end of the driveway...
    corona16.jpg
    corona17.jpg

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    I can’t remember where you live Chad. Here in Oklahoma Ivermectin overdoses are backing up ERs so bad that its even backing up EMS services. We’re shipping emergrncy ICU cases as far away as South Dakota.

And in some cities they are erecting tents to add additional ICU and emergency. Problem is, there isn’t anyone to man them. MEdical frolks also quitting in droves.

It won’t belong before that opening Monty Python scene thoughj.

BKB

https://thehill.com/changing-america...g-on-livestock
    You fell for fake news Barry

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rollin...in-story-false

if You want to believe its fake news and that ivermectin is great, go for it. No skin off of my nose. And the Hill article was about a completely different hospital.
    BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    if You want to believe its fake news and that ivermectin is great, go for it. No skin off of my nose. And the Hill article was about a completely different hospital.
    BKB
    When the fuck did I say it was great?....I don't even know what it is!

But you DID SAY "Here in Oklahoma Ivermectin overdoses are backing up ERs so bad that its even backing up EMS services."

and that is a lie!

Well, that's a pretty strong statement there A/B. I can't get the link Barry posted to open (says "access denied"), but the statement about the Ivermectin was actually made by a doctor.

Oklahoma's ERs are so backed up with people overdosing on ivermectin that gunshot victims are having to wait to be treated, a doctor says

https://www.insider.com/oklahomas-em...rmectin-2021-9

But, the hospital later disputed the statement.

The way your post is worded, it appears you're calling P-hole a liar. I know the guy and he isn't even close to being a liar .... unless he's describing "the one that got away" or claiming he wasn't long-arming in a photo.

They are, regardless of what Fox says. My old man sits on the board of a countY hospital in SE OKlahoma and they’re all facing the same manpower and bed shortages. All due to theunvaccinated and people taking horse medicine.
    Believe what you want.
    BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Penguin's Avatar
    More than a few countries are adopting it based on results they've seen. And if they're worried about people using horse medicine then maybe they should quit threatening the licensure of doctors who prescribe the people medicine version huh?

Want an attention getter? Compare the fatality rate of covid in the US to that in most 3rd world nations. Looking around at the way we handle things it ain't hard to figure out why.

And with our national discussion curtailed like it is we'll never get on track. You have to be able to talk about these things without these petulant unqualified children in silicon valley telling us what is misinformation and what's not.

Disagreeing with someone, even an "expert", doesn't make you wrong in and of itself. MOF disagreeing with the WHO (and to a lesser degree the CDC) has been the surest way of ensuring accuracy in one's viewpoint.

Will

Its hard for me to blame a doctor for a person willingly going down to Southern Ag and buyinghorse ordog medicine and taking it. And doctors typically tell us what to take not the other way around. The opioid problem though proves that doctors are much like other
    professions in that a great many of them are in it for the benjamins, not the Jimmies and Joes.

Its not like there aren’t medicines or preventions available either. What’s wrong with them that horse medicine isn’t?
    BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Penguin's Avatar
    Cost.... Which is probably the reason that ivermectin is being singled out for this kind of scientific malfeasance.

PS: No one here thinks you are a liar. A big dufus with an argumentative streak? Absolutely. 😊

Heck, you could even take away the argumentative streak and he'd still be a big dufus.

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    Posty is probably the most honest feller on this board aside from Thumper () provided you don't measure fish with him. Now me, I lie like a dog. I'm really a 30 year old transvestite from Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Cost.... Which is probably the reason that ivermectin is being singled out for this kind of scientific malfeasance.

PS: No one here thinks you are a liar. A big dufus with an argumentative streak? Absolutely. 😊
    😀 Guilty on both counts!

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!