13-6 YTD 68.4%

Saturday, Sept. 11

1) Illinois at Virginia | 11 a.m. | ACC Network
The Illini looked really bad in the loss to UTSA Saturday. Virginia is at home so I'm gonna say Cavs 28-17

2) Pitt at Tennessee | 11 p.m. | ESPN
Pitt is favored and think they'll win. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of buck toothed yokels Pitt 34-23

3) Oregon at Ohio State | 11 p.m. | FOX
Buckeyes are heavily favored and with good reason. 44-27 Ohio st

4) Tulsa at Oklahoma State | 11 p.m. | FS1
I hope Tulsa isn't as bad as they looked in the UC Davis loss last week but I think the Pokes will score early and often. OSU 41-14

5) Rutgers at Syracuse | 12 p.m. | ACC Network
Rutgers totally trashed a generally game Temple team last week but I don't think that'll happen against the Orange. Scarlet Knights 30-21

6) Purdue at UConn | 2 p.m. | CBSSN
A massacre of biblical proportions in the making. Boilers 51-14

7) Texas A&M vs. Colorado (in Denver, Colorado) | 2:30 p.m. | FOX
I think I'll take this as my upset special, I hate A&M more than the Irish and Buckeyes. 28-27 Buffs

8) Cal at TCU | 2:30 p.m. | ESPNU
Great Horny Toads, Potential to be a really good game. Or not. Frogs 29-21

9 )Iowa at Iowa State | 2:30 p.m. | ABC
I thought Iowa st was overrated and I still do. Hawkeyes 28-20

10) Texas at Arkansas | 6 p.m. | ESPN
Only a great fool would choose the Hogs here. I am not a great fool so I can clearly not choose the Hogs. Horns 38-17

11) NC State at Mississippi State | 6 p.m. | ESPN2
I was impressed with the pack last week not so much with Miss st. Pack sends the dogs home with their tails tucked. Leach makes some quirky comments in the post game interview. Wolfpack 34-20

12) Missouri at Kentucky | 6:30 p.m. | SEC Network
Probably gonna be one of the better games of the day. Mildcats 31-28

Utah at BYU | 9:15 p.m. | ESPN
This is a testimony to the quality of the games this weak I mean week. My heart says BYU but my mind says Utah. Utes 23-17