Week two thoughts:

1)Vagina vs Illinois. Too early to form a definite opinion on the Cavs yet, we'll know more after they play the Tarholes this weekend. Beilima stepped in a situation kinda like Old Mother Hubbard. He's a fair coach and a decent recruiter, if they're patient with them they'll see some low tier bowls on a regular basis with an 8-5 thrown in occasionally.

2) Pitt vs Tennessee. Panthers could end up the 4th best in the ACC and maybe even third. Maybe, I rate Pitt, the Canes and Vagina about the same. The Vols are their on worse enemy. Lower middle of the SEC but for some reason they think they're elite. Forget it guys, Phat Phil and Peyton are gone, just look in the mirror and accept who you are. BTW, Jeremy Pruitt is just a poor mans Kirby Smart

3) The Bucks and the Ducks. Should have seen this coming. Without a little luck and a fortuitous call or three the Suckeyes could very well be O'fer 2. They'll still win the Big whatever and get in the playoffs unless someone like Purdue or the Spartans throw a monkey wrench into the mix. Would love to see them finish 7-5

4) Tulsa vs the Pokes. Either (a) UC Davis is better than advertised, or (b) Tulsa has made some remarkable adjustments between week one and week two, or (c) OSU is down.
Probably a combination of all three. I tell you next Monday which it is

5) Rutgers vs Syracuse. Scarlet Knights are up a little and the Orange are down a little. I figure Rutgers will go bowling doubt Syracuse does

6) Purdue vs Uconn. Blowout as expected. We'll see how the Boilers fare in South Bend this weekend before I stick my neck out too far

7) A&M vs Colorado. Faggies lost their QB for five to six weeks, the Buffs might have won if they had lost theirs. Maybe the worst QB I've ever seen at the college level. Couldn't run couldn't pass couldn't read a defense. He had mastered standing there looking confused however. It was sad. And they still nearly won

8) Cal vs TCU. Close game neither team will challenge for a national or conference title. TCU might possibly make a bowl. Lots of room for improvement for both teams

9) Iowa vs Iowa st. The Hawkeyes are tough, might end us being the Flagship of the Big numerically confused conference. Cyclones aren't bad but probably not top ten either

10) Texas vs Arkansas. Sure the Pigs won and sure they're ranked for the first time since 1928 but pessimism runs deep in the veins of hog fans everywhere and 90% of hog fans world wide are expecting to lose to Georgia southern this week. Besides, beating Texas isn't the yardstick success is measured by in CFB

11) NC State vs Mississippi st. I don't really know what to say here except you have my sympathy Hank.

12) Kentucky vs Missouri. I like Kentucky, I don't like Mizzou so I'm glad of the outcome. Other than that, I didn't learn a lot about these teams except what I already knew, that Eli Drinkwitz is a whiny little bitch

13) Utah vs BYU. I knew to go with BYU, I knew but I wimped out. the PAC ten or twelve both suck.