Thread: Well, you can mark yesterday's date down in history.

Well, you can mark yesterday's date down in history.

I was bored last night and started scanning the channels on the ol' TV. I wasn't looking for anything, just started at channel 3 and was working my way up ... hoping something would grab me. I happened to hit a channel with a football game going on and Lynn interrupted me with a small project request, so I laid the remote down for a minute or two. While helping her, I noticed the game was Tampa vs. Dallas and it was looking a little bit exciting (did that really come out of my mouth?). Long story short, I ended up watching that whole frigging ball game and it was a GOOD'ERN ... right down to the last score with 7 seconds left on the clock! (Tampa 31/Dallas 29) No, I DID NOT and WILL NOT become a ball fan, but I have to admit, last night's game was more exciting than anything else on Thursday night television ... which in some ways, isn't saying a whole lot.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Larke would nut punch you for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, what can I say? I was home resting up after a frigging colonoscopy after not eating a single solid piece of ANYTHING since Monday. I was delirious .... plus we have only basic cable .... and when I say basic, I mean not one penny more than basic, bottom of the barrel, cable service. It was obviously a case of temporary insanity.

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    I would think Lynn could make a better insanity case than you

Basic Cable = 500+ channels with not one thing on worth watching. Its the biggest ripoff of the 20th century.

HINT: We’re in the 21st century
    BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Ha ha ha! I was getting ready to bust your ass before your edit! Dang, wish I'd quoted your smart-assed remark.

Yeah, obviously I watch very little tv (some of us retirees still have more important things to do)

Lynn does 99.9% of the tv watching, so as long as those stupid Housewives of (insert favorite city here) or the ignorant Kardashian b/s is on, she's happy. Of course 90% of what she watches are cooking shows and basic cable has a bazillion of 'em! I do so little tv watching, I'm prolly the only person in the U.S. with only one set (unless you count the motorhome).