Thread: Vampires!

Vampires!

Man-o-man, I may start looking a bit pale after today. Thursday, I had a colonoscopy, but before the procedure, they drew blood for a Covid test. Yesterday, I donated blood at the local bloodmobile, which I do every 2-months. This morning I have two appointments with the VA. I'll have an MRI, then I'll be having labs done (they'll draw a few vials of blood) for an appointment with my primary care physician next week. Dang, I'm not sure how much blood I'm gonna have left in me once I'm ready to head back home!
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    you should have plenty of blood to spare. If you're not embellishing the truth, it takes about 6 liters for you to get an erection. Or was that 6 milliliters?

6 hours is what I heard.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

[QUOTE=BarryBobPosthole;132668]6 hours is what I heard. BKB

With your Old Timers Disease, you’re easily confused. That’s how long it lasts! Q/A is right there with you as his memory is failing. His initial statement was correct, regarding the 6 liters. This group obviously isn’t aging well.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain