Thread: Well that was cool!

Well that was cool!

I was in the kitchen and Lynn was in the other room watching tv when I heard a loud “explosion”. It was so odd, that the first thing I did was to glance up at the clock and noticed it was a couple minutes after 7:00. I wondered if Lynn had heard it as she had the tv on, but she immediately hollered, “Was that thunder?” I told her I didn’t know, but it sounded like an explosion. She said the two cats sleeping beside her jumped up, so they heard it also.

Then I wondered if there was any possibility that the SpaceX capsule had landed and it was a sonic boom, so I Googled it. It shows it landed at 7:06 pm and appears to have been a totally successful flight. That is SO cool. I wish I were rich. I’d be standing in line for the next ride!
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

The ISS is going over here in a little bit an its a crystal clear evening.
    BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Yeah, I have an app. on my phone that lets me know every time it’s about to pass over. Pretty cool to watch on a clear night.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain