Thread: First Day of Fall!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Hombre's Avatar
    Fall also always makes me think of Thanksgiving, by far my favorite holiday. I know a lot of people debate the best holidays but I can't see a logical argument for anything being better than Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving has food, you can start day drinking while prepping/cooking, it has football, it has mid day naps, hunting kicks into full swing and there isn't the pressure of presents or doorbells ringing over and over.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
    Fall also always makes me think of Thanksgiving, by far my favorite holiday. I know a lot of people debate the best holidays but I can't see a logical argument for anything being better than Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving has food, you can start day drinking while prepping/cooking, it has football, it has mid day naps, hunting kicks into full swing and there isn't the pressure of presents or doorbells ringing over and over.
    I am with you 100% on this. I love everything about the fall harvest festival vibe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke