The ending to this trip wasn't fun. Cade and I showed up to Sioux Falls airport (FSD) two hours early. Our flight was at 10:30 so we were right around 8:30, no agent at the counter until about 9:00 who seemed disgusted that she had to check us in. We got the guns checked and our luggage and headed to security. Around 10:30 they let us know that the incoming plane encountered significant turbulence and had to be checked over for safety. Around 12:30 they got someone to start checking it. After 2 hours of checking the plane the pilot came off and I quote "The guy checking the plane sees some stuff he doesn't like but we're not confidant in his abilities. The airline wants their own people to review the damage so we're having our maintenance guy drive in from Minnesota. The crew and I are headed to the hotel, we can't say if we'll fly today or not but I'll let you know". Clearly he was not going to let us know as he just said he's headed to the hotel, I have yet to see a crew come back from the hotel and they generally have some guidance on the amount of hours they can be on, which he already had complained about getting their at 9. I told Cade A) I don't want to fly on that plane and B) I'm doubtful they take off on that plane tonight. So we headed back through security and to the front counter again.

There the lady informed me that there was only one of us she could get out tonight, so I sent Cade, he needed to get home for work and school. I was told that the system had already auto booked me on the same flight for tomorrow and just be sure to be 2 hours early. On the way to the hotel I called American with the plan to complain about covering my own hotel but had to leave a call back number. Around 7PM that night American called back the lady on the other end of the line informed me that I was not rebooked and had no flight. I pretty much lost it. Why would you offload my bags (which I'll need to get guns back through TSA) tell me I was rebooked, cancel the flight without rebooking me? Long story short it took an escalation to get back on the flight I was suppose to be on the next day. When I showed up of course nobody was at the counter until 9 again. The last bit of fun took place in Seattle where they lost my guns. I made some comment about how its ironic them being militant to make sure everyone is masked up and protected but they lose track of firearms inside and airport. The lady let me know that those comments aren't helpful, and I let her know that being helpful wasn't my intent and that left around 9am this morning. Either way they did, after an hour, find my guns and I'm home.