Wow what a trip. We had a great time, and shot a lot of birds but the memories are the best. Cade and I left Friday night at 11:53PM and landed in Sioux Falls at 9:30am on Saturday.

My dad picked us up and we headed west on 90. We made a quick stop at Cabelas and off to White Lake. On the first day our guide picked us up and we hit the field. Tate, our guide, was a guide and in hisis off time trained dogs. He had a couple of Vizsla that were great pointers. We ended up that day with 11 of the 12 needed for a limit.

On days 2, 3, 4 we ended up paired with another group. I think the great thing about these trips is getting to meet the people. You run into a lot of like minded people. After a little bit if initial awkwardness a few cocktails in the cabin Sunday night loosened everyone up. The coolest story from the trip was courtesy of our new North Carolina friends. They hand an older gentleman with them (85) and he had prostate cancer, but this trip had always been on his bucket list. He couldn't make it on a plane die to bathroom needs. They all decided to rent an RV and make the trip with him. Probably one of the nicest old men you'd meet, and not a bad shot.

One of the highlights for me was Cades shooting, safety and quick pic up if hen vs rooster. On the second day we didn't get out of field 2 before he had his 3 bird limit.

We spent a lot of time at night enjoying a cocktail, telling stories and generally having a good time.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk