Thread: I've got's a question about lurkers ??

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) jb's Avatar

I've got's a question about lurkers ??

My last post got one response, that's OK, as it was an info post rather than a question.
    But it go 92 views, that's 10 times more than what this family is made of.
    Do we have that many lurkers ?
    If you're a lurker, WELCOME but just for grins, post your initials, and State, nothing more unless you want to, would love to see who and where y'all's from.
    The older I get, the better I was. I also forget my password and have to have Len reset it for me

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    Bubba said y’all. I knew there was a redneck in there somewhere. Next thing you know he’ll be eating chitlins and listening to Merle haggard

I’ve many times thought the same Bubba. I thought maybe it was some sort of spamming robot type thing scanning the posts, but I have no clue how that works. I assume since they would have to register to post, it shows as a hit, but goes no further. I’m clueless actually, but in my mind, it was an explanation.

QA, there WAS a time, way back when, that JB’s moniker was Bubba! Since I’m OLD and set in my ways, I’ve continued to refer to him as Bubba ever since. It seems he changed his moniker to JB due to something about a privacy concern regarding students at the school where he worked at the time. I don’t really remember. Maybe he could fill us in, but the point is, with a moniker like “Bubba”, I guess he’s always been a bit of a Southern wannabe!

Quote Originally Posted by quercus alba View Post
    Bubba said y’all. I knew there was a redneck in there somewhere. Next thing you know he’ll be eating chitlins and listening to Merle haggard
    Or bowling peanuts.
    Viva Renaldo!

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    I figure all the lurkers are really govment spies trying to catch somebody saying mean things about the president

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) jb's Avatar
    Bubba was a nick name I got in playing football, they said it was similar to "Bubba Smith"
    I changed it because of WOC, you can't pretend to be colored.
    The older I get, the better I was. I also forget my password and have to have Len reset it for me