Thread: Strange weather for December.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) jb's Avatar

Strange weather for December.

Few days ago we had a strong front move through, anywhere from 7 -11 inches of snow and blizzard winds, temps in the teens, schools closed.
    Early this AM a thunder storm moves through , wind, rain, and lightening, followed by snow.
    Tomorrow is forecast to be sunny and upper 30's, then a warm front with temps near 50.
    Still hoping for a White Christmas.
    The older I get, the better I was. I also forget my password and have to have Len reset it for me

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    We had a thunderstorm go through last night too. It was 57 degrees when I went to work at 6 AM and now it’s down to 39 with 30 MPH sustained winds.

They are calling for a couple days midweek in the low 60’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

We’re in a pretty typical December up and down pattern. Mostly depends on what the jet stream does for us and it usually comes through in waves. We’ve had record highs and then temps in the high 20s the next. and a bunch ofdays when the wind blew like hell fron one direction, then turned around and blew like hell the other way, all in the same day.

BkB
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar
    Glad to hear y'all Fellers didn't get hit by them tornadoes...lot of folks devastated today.