I think it is more of a timing issue at first Jim. And after a while if they don't adjust it becomes something more.

Looking at the data from other countries I was able to see, without reservation, the following things which were denied but then later grudgingly admitted:

The vaccinated could get covid.
They could get sick.
They could transmit it.

I can give you links showing our leaders denying these things months after the argument was over and they had been conclusively proven true.

Now they are denying that the vaccine provides little protection against serious illness and is causing damage to some who receive it. Particularly young men. Other nations with real health systems have acknowledged these things and moved on.

Why? Have you taken a look at where the people running these agencies worked before taking their positions, where they go afterward, and who sponsors their research? Why? I can give you hundreds of billions of reasons.

This thing doesn't work. It's a flop. Hell I'm an engineer/scientist. I've had shit I tried go sideways. But I never was so demented as to try to redefine efficiency or horsepower to keep from admitting I had failed. They did so.... Openly and on record with the definitions of the words vaccine and immunity.

Scientists aren't lawyers and to try and win arguments by using their tactics is disgraceful. Silencing other qualified scientists who disagree with you is even worse.

I encourage everyone to just take a look at what other nations with real health care systems are finding out about this thing. Either we have a populace reacting totally differently to this virus or our officials are wrong. Again.