I feel like I'm a contestant on Wheel of Fortune! What a maroon! We've had our motorhome for 8-months now and it's parked at the head of our driveway. We see it every time we walk out our front door and have to walk right by it to get to either of our cars. Yesterday, Lynn and I were standing beside the thing when she looked at me and asked, "Where's the 'O'?" Huh? What'chu talkin' 'bout woman? She then pointed to the driver's door and again asked, "Where's the 'O'?" I looked to where she was pointing and saw this:

Winnebag.jpg

WTF??? It must have fallen off somehow, but I can't even see an outline of where it had been. I pulled out my phone and looked at the pics we took of the unit the day we were picking it up at the dealership and realized it hasn't been there since we've owned it! A bazillion friends and family (and of course, US) have all looked at it a bazillion times and never noticed it. So much for being observant. Oh well, I called Winnebago and asked if I could purchase an 'O' (actually I was hoping they'd send me one as a "goodwill gesture") but I was told it only comes as a complete 'Winnebago' emblem and individual letters are not available. Then I was informed it has to be ordered from a Winnebago dealer. Screw it, I may just continue driving the "Winnebag" for a while as I have too many other projects going right now to worry about it. Besides, it took us 8-months to notice it and nobody else has noticed it, so who cares? Well, I wish I could REALLY think that way, but I've always been anal about things like this, so it's been driving me crazy ever since Lynn spotted it. I don't know how long I'll be able to hold out, but I sense a call to the dealer in the very near future.