Yep Deppity. I follow a lot of the blogs and the build quality has gone straight into the toilet from what I understand. Between labor problems and supply chain issues, it’s a real mess. Luckily, mine was built just before Covid (it’s a 2020) and it was with the experienced crews. That said, I’ve learned these things are a CONSTANT maintenance item. Much more so than I ever realized. The hard core rv crowd seems to accept it as normal. If the auto industry worked like the rv industry, there’d be an armed revolution! It reminds me of the American automobile industry before the imports knocked Detroit on it’s ass. If the Japanese ever entered the full-sized rv market, the U. S. rv industry would be in serious trouble. Like the American auto market through the 80’s, we’re expected to swallow whatever crap they shove down our throats. The unit I bought goes for over $200,000 now. The BASE model is $190,775 (BEFORE any options)! You’d think there’d be some high quality work there. Comparatively, I’ve got a high quality unit, but it’s just because it’s compared to piles of crap. The rv industry is a different world and I’m learning daily. I’m addicted to the blogs now.