Thread: Fred Thompson needs to be summarily shot and killed

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar

Fred Thompson needs to be summarily shot and killed

He knows better than to push naive 'seniors' into these terrible Reverse Mortgages............simply borrowing all of your home's money as debt.......and losing your home either way, just to have a few bucks today.

This kind of person makes me want to commit murder. I hate those that prey on old folks. I fight them daily for my mother, who would trust the devil if he would just smile.

Arrggh....
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Old news bucky. Been pushing that deal for several years. But I agree.

If it's old, then his needed death is overdue!
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    You know, with all the gun talk, political talk, and everything else that's discussed on here, I'm wouldn't be surprised if we weren't all on some type of government watch list. 2
    "Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

Bring it, Yo Mamma. Bring all you got.

I am here. RAT Cheer!!!

I think what Bucky's saying is---he don't give a sheeit what they think!!!

funny-ass-photos-38.jpg
    Southern Gentleman

Sunny, you alright? I mean, we like to go off topic and all, but....
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

Oh, and they've been using old fuck to sell those reverse mortgages for years. Robert Wagner was their last shill. When they get around to Barry Manilow, My mom will go all in.
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

I don't even know how to delete my OWN threads, you blonde bimbo! :thwak

Leave me alone, I'm upset.

I forget what about.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    Our local septic service's motto is "A flush beats a full house."
    "Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

I'm 'bout ready to charter a plane to take all your butts to the island of misfit toys. The Charlie-in=the-box needs some company

I totally agree with Bucky 110% on Fred Thompson and these scams. And I have been seeing him push them for a couple of years.
    There needs to be a special place for folks like that!
    Take care, Captain

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

I'm not even sure I understand how that reverse mortgage thingy works, but it don't sound good on the surface.

On the other hand...the ol' codger lawyer my Mom worked for for years, and years, and years, and years....WELL into her retirement years. He had a home that was WAY overbuilt for the neighborhood, and I think he got one of those reverse dealies. It worked out for his heirs, because he passed not too long after the real estate crash,and he'd gotten a good bit more for the property than they would have been able to after he'd passed. BUT that's the only instance I have ANY knowledge about.......and not toooo much of that.
    My "disability" does not make me "disabled".

Cancer Sucks!
    http://www.mdanderson.org

You borrow the money on your house, spend it, and when you die they sell your house to get their money back. That's if EVERYTHING works out perfectly, which it never does.

The loan is a billion percent, and the sellout after your death is at Fire Sale prices, so your heirs probably owe a ton of money at the time that they thought they'd inherited an asset (a house).

Just sick stuff. And Fred Thompson was a U.S. Senator, and knows better.