Thread: Roe vs Wade thoughts

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master

Roe vs Wade thoughts

I think abortion is murder no matter how you slice it. There has to be personal responsibility that doesn't involve the wholesale slaughter of fetuses simply because they're an inconvenience
    Last edited by quercus alba; 06-24-2022 at 02:45 PM.
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Trav's Avatar
    So this is my take on it, I am personally against abortion but having grown up mostly after Roe v Wade just took it for granted as a fact of life. I also felt there were way more important issues that took priority for me. Now all that being said over the last few years the left has gotten really aggressive with these late term abortion laws and I think there were lots of folks like me who decided they had gone to far and were galvanized by it. I really feel like had states like NY & CA had left things alone Roe v Wade might not have even been looked at.
    “ No kingdom can be secured otherwise than by arming the people. The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave”

James Burg, An Enquiry into, Public Errors, Defects and Abuses 1775

I think you should take up the issue with someone who has a womb. Its above my paygrade.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

I call bullshit on the "only a woman can have an opinion". Though, I'd not express that opinion outside this group Late term abortions should not be allowed unless the mother's life is in danger. Anyone using abortion as birth control should be sterilized.

Contrary to what the ignorant pro-abortion crowd keeps saying... The Supreme Court and Federal Government did not make abortion illegal now… They simply said your State gets to choose if they allow it or not. Meaning YOU get to vote for your representatives that are in your states house and senate who will determine if YOUR state allows it or not. Some people are too busy complaining to realize the Supreme Court just literally gave them the power back to decide instead of Justices that you didn’t elect, making the decision for you. If as many people support abortion as you seem to think, shouldn't be much of a problem since we live in a constitutional republic.

I'm pro-choice, by the way. I think a woman has the right to decide to terminate a pregnancy within the first 15 weeks. But stop saying it's anything other than ending a life. It is. It's a serious decision and one a woman has to live with for the rest of her life.
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) johnboy's Avatar
    Yes.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) HideHunter's Avatar
    Len pretty well sums it up for me.. Pro Choice.. Especially the "big 4".. rape, incest, serious birth defects, mother's health.. not a regular form of birth control...
    If you turn a dog loose to hunt – you’d better to be ready to deal with what he trees.