Thread: CFB week 2

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Grand High Exalted Taser-Master

CFB week 2

9-4 last week, 19-5 YTD (79.1%) If there is a particular game of interest if you'll let me know.

1) Alabama at Texas: I think Texas moves the ball better than expected against Bama's defense. There's been a sharp decline at Alabama in recent years at shutting down opponents. The Tide still rolls 41-28.

2) South Carolina at Arkansas: I ordinarily would pick SC by about sixty but I think my wife has driven me totally insane. Spenser Rattler had the lowest QBR in the SEC last weekend but Arkansas has the cure for that. Hogs 34-27

3) Missouri at Kansas State: Okay Omber let's see what your boys have got. I'm seriously considering calling the upset here.....Heck, I think I will.
    Mizzou 31-30

4) Charleston Southern at NC State: Alright Hank, we'll say last week was an anomaly but you still need to show me. Pack 30-17

5) Appalachian State at Texas A&M: I'd pay a hundred bucks to see the Faggies and their male cheerleaders get beat but I don't think it'll that will happen. A&M 34-21 but App St's pep squad beats up A&M's cheerleaders after the game.

6) Tennessee at Pitt: I hate the Vols but I think they get more stops than Pitt. Tenn 41-38

7) Washington State at Wisconsin: Ho hum my obligatory Pac 10/12/14 game. Badgers burrow out a win 35-20

8) Houston at Texas Tech: Tech lost their QB last week but they'll cheat the Coogs bad enough to keep it close. Houston 29-27

9) Iowa State at Iowa: The Hawkeyes offense was absolutely coma inducing last week. I look for that to improve this week as they get two field goals, a safety and run back a blocked extra point. Hawkeyes 10-6

10) Indiana State at Purdue: I wouldn't even list this game if I wasn't afraid that DD would come tase me if I didn't. Purdue 45-17

11) Kent State at Oklahoma: Sooners back off sooner rather than later. Oklahoma 55-10

12) Kentucky at Florida: The Wildcats get 400 yds of offense and 600 yds in penalties. Mark Stoops gets tossed for targeting on the first play of the second half. Gators still fall 13-12

13) Baylor at BYU. This is a prime upset pick, that's why I'm going with Baylor 27-26
    Last edited by quercus alba; 09-06-2022 at 08:50 PM.
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein