7-6 last week but it was worth it to see A&M crash and burn. 26-11 YTD. (70.2%)

1) Wofford at Virginia Tech: I know it's a gimme but Hank is a Tech fan and I need a few gimme's this week. Hokies 38-13

2) Oklahoma at Nebraska: It wasn't all on Frost... Nebraska needs some of that corn money to translate into NIL $$ to bring in some talent. Their recruiting base is too small. Closer than many think Sooners 28-20

3) Georgia at South Carolina: This is for Conine...Cocks defense has been exposed two weeks in a row....make it three. Rattler takes a beating as Goergia rolls 51-14

4) Purdue at Syracuse: My faith is the Boilermakers isn't very high right now, I like the Orange at home 27-26

5) Ole Miss at Georgia Tech: I'm an SEC guy, sue me. The traveling Kiffins hold off a gritty rambling wreck 31-20

6) Penn State at Auburn: I'm not big on Penn st but Auburn is a dumpster fire. Close game but State wins it 26-21

7) BYU at Oregon: The Coogs bring back all 11 starters off a ten win team and the Ducks ain't all that punk from what I've seen. BYU 30-17

8) Troy at Appalachian State: Maybe the best game of the weekend then again maybe not. I really thought about dodging this one. I'm going with the Mountaineers 24-21

9) Kansas at Houston: another one I started to duck. I haven't seen anything from Houston that has impressed me. I'm picking Houston but I wouldn't be surprised with an upset here. Houston 37-30

10)Mississippi State at LSU: Hey Eddie, come out come out wherever you are. The fighting Leaches prevail 35-20

11) Texas Tech at North Carolina State: Haaank, a little help here. I'm thinking potential upset here. The Crimson Pillagers 27-24

12) Lying Petrino's @ Arkansas: I would say karma's a bitch but Sam isn't a run the score up kind of guy...Piggies 38-24

13) Miami at Texas A&M. The media wants the Canes to be relevant so bad but they're not and I'm not sure they will be. Aggies slip by an overrated Miami team 28-24