Thread: CFB week 3

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master

CFB week 3

7-6 last week but it was worth it to see A&M crash and burn. 26-11 YTD. (70.2%)

1) Wofford at Virginia Tech: I know it's a gimme but Hank is a Tech fan and I need a few gimme's this week. Hokies 38-13

2) Oklahoma at Nebraska: It wasn't all on Frost... Nebraska needs some of that corn money to translate into NIL $$ to bring in some talent. Their recruiting base is too small. Closer than many think Sooners 28-20

3) Georgia at South Carolina: This is for Conine...Cocks defense has been exposed two weeks in a row....make it three. Rattler takes a beating as Goergia rolls 51-14

4) Purdue at Syracuse: My faith is the Boilermakers isn't very high right now, I like the Orange at home 27-26

5) Ole Miss at Georgia Tech: I'm an SEC guy, sue me. The traveling Kiffins hold off a gritty rambling wreck 31-20

6) Penn State at Auburn: I'm not big on Penn st but Auburn is a dumpster fire. Close game but State wins it 26-21

7) BYU at Oregon: The Coogs bring back all 11 starters off a ten win team and the Ducks ain't all that punk from what I've seen. BYU 30-17

8) Troy at Appalachian State: Maybe the best game of the weekend then again maybe not. I really thought about dodging this one. I'm going with the Mountaineers 24-21

9) Kansas at Houston: another one I started to duck. I haven't seen anything from Houston that has impressed me. I'm picking Houston but I wouldn't be surprised with an upset here. Houston 37-30

10)Mississippi State at LSU: Hey Eddie, come out come out wherever you are. The fighting Leaches prevail 35-20

11) Texas Tech at North Carolina State: Haaank, a little help here. I'm thinking potential upset here. The Crimson Pillagers 27-24

12) Lying Petrino's @ Arkansas: I would say karma's a bitch but Sam isn't a run the score up kind of guy...Piggies 38-24

13) Miami at Texas A&M. The media wants the Canes to be relevant so bad but they're not and I'm not sure they will be. Aggies slip by an overrated Miami team 28-24
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Houston is 1-1, they’re one victory being by three over UTSA and their one loss to Taco Tech. I don’t think 2-0 Kansas winning would be an upset. They impressed against the WVU Mountaineers. So I’m picking them.

NC State should take of business, especially at home.

My upset pick of the week is the Ducks over BYU. I’m just still not convinced they’re the real deal yet, mainly because I don’t think Baylor is real this year either. This week will be a test.

We get down to nut cuttin next week!

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    QA, It’s a home game so I’ll take the Pack. All I know is they’ve been putting up 500 yards a game in wins over Murray State and Houston. While our defense is both experienced and pretty good, I doubt we’ll stop them entirely. I just don’t think their defense has an answer for Devin Leary at QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

One conference that got a big bargain was when the Big 12 got BYU. The schedule they play this year is brutal, and they’re winning so far! Baylor, Oregon, Arkansas, Notre Dame are all pretty rough. They’re my new favorite late night Saturday western team to watch.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Yeah we've got A&M in Dallas, Bama @ home, @ miss st, @ Provo then @ Auburn

tough stretch
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

They didn’t show up much against the flourescent ducks.

I know it sounds like bragging, but OU looked like a pretty complete team three games into a young season. K State will be a real test next week. But man. That was a half a hundred in hostile territory.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Hogs getting exposed

is it basketball season yet
    Albert Einstein

Good call on that App State score. Man, what an ending!

The Piggies pulled their heads out and pulled the game out! And kept He Who Shall Be Nameless from shaming the home turf on Family Day.

Sheesh!

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    One conference that got a big bargain was when the Big 12 got BYU. The schedule they play this year is brutal, and they’re winning so far! Baylor, Oregon, Arkansas, Notre Dame are all pretty rough. They’re my new favorite late night Saturday western team to watch.

BKB
    The BBP kiss of death for BYU.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    Well, Purdue did what Purdue does in both football and basketball, found a new way to choke.

"Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."