Thread: Bubba

Bubba

Didn’t you do your boot camp at Camp Lejeune? I know it had to be prior to ‘88. Have you looked into the water stuff they’re talking about? Hopefully you haven’t seen any of those chronic issues from it. the list is long.

Speaking of jarheads, I just binged (again) The Pacific. About the 1st Marines and two of my favorite authors of books about WWII in the Pacific, Robert Leckie and Eugene Sledge. Its hard to watch but I think its an important film. We can’t ever forget that level of sacrifice.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) jb's Avatar
    Spent time there, December 63 to March 64. So far nothing has shown up in my health history related to that wonderful time.
    We joke that all the beer we drank in Jacksonville killed any bug we may have come in contact with.
    Looking back I can not think of one time I was sick either in Boot Camp or at Lejeune, must have been all the good food and fresh air.
    The older I get, the better I was. I also forget my password and have to have Len reset it for me

Good! Or maybe you’re just too ornery for those bad bugs.

Semper fi!

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!