Thread: Why foreign countries imprison nobodys!

Why foreign countries imprison nobodys!

Because they can use some nobody like Griner to get one of their bad guys back!

Now let me get this straight, the Russians arrest a frigging gay basketball player ….. who slams the WMBA for playing the National Anthem before their games and refuses to be on the floor if they do …. because the dumb bitch “forgot” she had drugs in her luggage.

Then our “hero” President works out a prisoner exchange for Viktor Bout (The Merchant of Death) who’s a former Soviet military officer, serving a 25-year prison sentence in the United States on charges of conspiring to kill Americans, acquire and export anti-aircraft missiles, and provide material support to a terrorist organization …. yet Paul Whelan remains rotting away in a Russian prison!

Note: Before we nailed Bout, he was one of the most wanted men in the world! Sounds like a fair trade to me, Joe. Fucking idiot.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Big Skyz's Avatar
    I'm beginning to find myself increasingly more numb to Biden's stupidity each day. Actually while I do think he is an idiot, I've come to the conclusion he is an evil idiot. Some of what he does is just to intentionally evil it is extremely disturbing. Then again that can expected from someone like him and his ilk.

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein