Thread: CFB week 11

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master

CFB week 11

4-9 last week. 98-48 ytd. 67.1% If I only get four this weekend then the next weekend will be all gimme's

Oklahoma at West Virginia: Couches will burn in Morgantown when the Sooners win 41-40

Virginia Tech at Duke: Hank might burn a couch or two when Dook wins 31-21

Purdue at 21 Illinois: Purdue gives the Illini their second straight loss 28-23

7 LSU at Arkansas: Mike Anderson 2.0 stands on the sidelines looking confused as the tigers beat the Hogs 45-24

Missouri at 5 Tennessee: Missouri is going to Missouri, close but no seegar. Vols 30-17

Boston College at 16 NC State: State likes to cause CD stress.......Pack 31-27

Iowa State at Oklahoma State: Cyclones 30-27

9 Alabama at 11 Ole Miss: Bama 40-31

1 Georgia at Mississippi State: Georgia wins this one 35-23

19 Kansas State at Baylor: Baylor 28-26

Texas A&M at Auburn: Whore eagles 24-21

15 North Carolina at Wake Forest: Tarholes 37-35

4 TCU at 18 Texas: TCU 34-30
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    That’s a tough week, Vince! The Penguin may need to confirm. But, I think they only burn couches when they win in Morgantown.

God, I hate losing to Duke even if it’s football. But, I suspect you’re right. No way BC scores 27 on the Pack’s D. Not sure the true freshman QB puts up 31 either. But, I like our chances at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Man. This year, I don’t have the foggiest.

I had hoped to find refuge in collegeBB, but alas….

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    The problem with the Purdue/Illinois game is that the winner has a good shot at being the champ of the B1G West. I’m not sure anyone really wants to win the west just to get totally embarrassed by Ohio State in the championship game.

"Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    Maybe they were burning couches in Morgantown last night after all.

Tough loss for the Wolfpack. I was hunting yesterday (priorities!) and only got to listen to the second half on the radio. We got jobbed by a horrendous call on the next to last play of the game. But, give BC credit. They made the true freshman QB look like a true freshman and stayed in the game as a result.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Hopefully they burned our playbook.

Lots of heat on BV, but what I am seeing is poor play. Our D has holes coaching can’t fill and we’re limited by our star qb’s poor play and our stable genius OC’s love affair with the jailbreak screen. Its a tough year. Worse since Bobby Stoops’s first one. ‘99 probably. But that team won seven. I think we really miss Cale Gundy’s 20 years of coaching depth and that was a spur of the moment mistake letting him go.
    I know the team’s hard to watch this year, but we do of course. And complain.

I can’t believe Vandy beat Kentucky. WTh?

Anyone feel sorry for Lane? Or Jimbo? Or Sark? Lots of karmic justice got meted out yesterday!

BKB

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!