For my region anyway. This company, Canoo, is a brand new start up EV manufacturer. It remains to be seen if they, or any EV company will succeed but this one decided to start up here in Oklahoma. They’re clearing land in Pryor, just east of here to build a battery assembly plant in addition to a vehicle assy plant in Okie City.
history note: Pryor is named after Nathaniel Pryor who settled here after serving as a sgt in the Corps of Discovery.
I know it’ll stir up some argument about whether the things are viable or not. My own opinion is that they will succeed if people want to buy them. Kind of an extension of the old ‘There’s a sucker born every minute’ theory maybe.

If you click on the home button on their site and look at their pickup, it has some neat features. I like the sidegate, and the way the bed extends is kind of cool. 500hp is kind of cool too.

These guys might be fly by night for all anyone knows. But they’re coming here for our cheap labor and willing tax incentives so I hope they sell a million.

https://www.press.canoo.com/press-re...-oklahoma-city