Thread: CFB week 12

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master

CFB week 12

9-4 Last week. 107-52 ytd 67.3%

TCU at Baylor: I'm wanting the Frogs to stay in the top four but Baylor has been a good and/or bad team this year, they would love to spoil TCU's season and they are at home. I'm gonna say........................... GREAT HORNY TOADS 31-26

Northwestern at Purdue; Kind of a trap game for Purdon't as well. Better be careful here, Boilermakers 30-24

Kansas State at West Virginia: Furniture salesmen around Morgantown will be disappointed. Mildcats 34-28

Ohio State at Maryland: The Aesculus galbra prevail biggly 45-20

Penn State at Rutgers: Unfortunately the Lions will win a close one 31-21

NC State at Louisville: I hate picking State's games but I'm gonna stick my neck out and say Wolfpack 28-24

Miami (FL) at Clemson: A weak schedule has benefited Clempson greatly this year. The trend should continue here, Tigers 35-20

Georgia at Kentucky: Are people ever going to realize that Will Levis is not Tom Brady with wheels? Conine would be smiling 34-17

Tennessee at South Carolina: What can I say...Vols 40-23

Texas Tech at Iowa State: Jekyll meets Hyde. Cyclones at home 30-28

Ole Miss at Arkansas: Senior day in Fayetteville, needs a win to become bowl eligible can the hogs do it???? Nope Ole Miss 52-6

Oklahoma State at Oklahoma: Will it be bedlam or will it be bedlamb? I'm gonna take the Sooner 38-28

USC at UCLA: Who cares, I just hope the winner doesn't sneak into the playoffs because the NCAA wants so badly for the left coast to relevant.
    Condoms 28-24

Probably the toughest slate of games of the season, I don't know what will happen but barring Devine intervention Bama and Clempson will be on the outside looking in. On the positive side, A&M is a dumpster fire and now the media has to admit what we've known all along...Jimbo sucks

Oh yeah, kill a bigun CD
    Last edited by quercus alba; 11-20-2022 at 02:21 PM.
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

No mention of Ala-Austin Peay?
    BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

No mention of Ala-Austin Peay?

Let me just say this: Its hard as hell to win on the road this year in the Big 12. Not sure why. Parity? Beware of Baylor today ifvyou are of a purple persuasion.
    BKb
    Viva Renaldo!

Can’t really fault Bama for scheduling a cupcake this late in the year, look at ole Miss, they have Arkansas
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

@ N C st

Again
    Albert Einstein

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    Sorry we let you down QA. I was down at camp
    And didn’t get to follow at all due to poor cell service. I did see that the true Freshman that’s been starting in place of Leary was a last minute injury scratch. I have not been impressed at all with the third string QB and would not expect much from this team if he starts again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke