Thread: Merry Christmas

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master

Merry Christmas

well, it is for us today. the Indiana bunch is coming in for a few days so we're taking advantage of it for an early Christmas. Kinda of a Thanksgiving vibe since we couldn't get together then. Turkey, Ham, Duck dressing, green bean casserole, mashers, giblet gravy, rolls, pies galore and my world renown Reese's fudge

doesn't seem like many years ago it was only five of us, now it's 15
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Ya’ gots ta’ do what ya’ gots ta’ do to make things work sometimes! Sounds good.

doesn't seem like many years ago it was only five of us, now it's 15
    Kind’a like me …. It doesn’t seem like too many years ago it was only me … nowadays I’m so fat, I’m like three of me!

BTW, we do the same with Lynn’s mom. Her birthday is 11/12, then there’s Thanksgiving, then Christmas, then New Years. We always try to make it to L. A. at least once per year during November or December, then celebrate ALL of ‘em at the same time! (Gonna be there for Christmas this year)
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain