Thread: Give me a frigging break!

Give me a frigging break!

I just returned from L. A. where I witnessed thousands of homeless living in the streets. Inflation is running rampant and eggs ran us $7.37/dozen. Our Southern border is a joke and the Border Patrol is dealing with 135,000 illegals a MONTH (and that’s just the ones they caught). There are a half million illegals already in the states and nobody knows where they are. So, what was one of our government’s priorities this past year? (Other than planning to force us to drive plug-in cars in the near future) The Congressional Naming Commission. What did they do? Their job was renaming military bases, ships, and streets that have borne names for years affiliated with the confederacy, as well as planning the removal of Confederate statues and memorials that were scattered around the country.

WTF? A Congressional Naming Commission? Really??

Ever read Atlas Shrugged?

We're about 2 years from "My name is John Galt".
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LJ3 View Post
    Ever read Atlas Shrugged?

We're about 2 years from "My name is John Galt".

Youtube link ^