Thread: We Should RentThis Place Out

We Should RentThis Place Out

As someplace to go for real peace and quiet!

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    we don't talk about politics,
    we don't talk about sports
    we don't talk about sex
    we don't talk about food

that just leaves hunting, fishing and Thump's winke

Posty, I've inherited two tackle boxes full of gear, mostly soft plastics used for salt water fishing. I seldom bass fish anymore, I'm primarily panfish but I'm planning on branching out and doing more catfishing this summer. Mostly sitting in a lawn chair with a newly retired compadre tight lining below the dam. I've even ordered some 1/64 oz jig heads with tiny .75" micro shrimp to test the bluegill. all I need is some 70 degree weather and a light SW breeze.

I'm also researching a flour mill to start grinding my own. Specialty flours are so expensive and I want to make some of the bean flours that are low in carbs and high in fiber since I'm diabetic. I'd love to be able to eat a couple of biscuits every day for a change. Any do it yourself grinders out there?

The Hogs are in the sweet 16 for the 3rd straight year and A&M and Kentucky aren't. The portal is about to open up again so football is back on the menu

That's all I got
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by quercus alba View Post
    we don't talk about politics,
    we don't talk about sports
    we don't talk about sex
    we don't talk about food

that just leaves hunting, fishing and Thump's winke
    1) It's Bush's fault
    2) Any sport utilizing a ball of any sort, sucks big donkey dicks and even NASCAR is in the toilet these days.
    3) Most of us old farts have been around so long, sex is just a distant memory.
    4) I don't talk about food, but I have NO problem eating it ... in abundance unfortunately.

A) Between my health issues and selling off all my guns (except my carry pistol) to pay off medical debts, I had to quit hunting.
    B) All my local fishing buddies have died off and I don't know how to catch anything by myself.
    C) Between prostate issues and all the old man meds I take, my winkie just hangs around staring at my flip-flops (no pun intended) these days ... problem is, I keep tripping over it (or is it my nutsack?) ... with my belly in the way, I can't see which it is.

Thanks for brightening my day.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Bwana's Avatar
    I know, let's talk about snow!

Though some of you dorks don't have a clue, up here snow is something we DEFINITELY know about this year. At this point we are only 7 inches short of our all-time record snowfall amount which is 101.6 inches. Though we are ready for spring, most of us want to hurry up and break the record as long as we are this close.

I realize 101.6" isn't much for lake affected folks like jb, but it has resulted in many hours spent moving snow this winter!