When Larke passed away, I called everyone in my phone book to pass the word. I had an OLD number for Nandy and it was actually still good. I’ll probably try that number again this evening or tomorrow, but I also wonder if he monitors this site. I didn’t think to ask him when we spoke.

That said, MAYBE one of you dufe-asses might know something. Notice that’s a BIG maybe and highly doubtful. As stated in another thread, we’ll be leaving on a cruise this weekend. One of our stops will be Puerto Rico. As also stated earlier, we do NOT do the sheep hearder thing with normal tourists. We won’t be touring a rum distillery or hitting the beach with a bus load of cruisers.

Lynn and I will probably grab a taxi, get away from the cruise crowd and head over to the “La Ruta de Lechon” (Pork Highway) for some killer Lechón. I was hoping Nandy could point me toward the best in the area.

Any of you deplorables have experience in P. R. ? If no, and I can’t get ahold of Nandy, I’ll leave the decision up to our taxi driver.