Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I’ll bet some heads are gonna roll …

I’ll bet some heads are gonna roll …

… in the Budweiser Marketing Department.

Nothing like appealing to 0.00001% of the general population and pissing off 99.99999% of your existing market. Dumbassery at its finest.

The dumbassery is the boycott. And the pentultimate dumbassery is anyone who thinks Bud Lite is worth arguing about.
    BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    I certainly hope so. If men want to dress like women and suck each others c*cks that's their business just don't demand that we indoctrinate our schoolkids with the idea that it's an accepted behavior. There's a reason they call them queers, it's because it ain't normal
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Now if it was Bud Heavy….

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Quote Originally Posted by quercus alba View Post
    I certainly hope so. If men want to dress like women and suck each others c*cks that's their business just don't demand that we indoctrinate our schoolkids with the idea that it's an accepted behavior. There's a reason they call them queers, it's because it ain't normal
    I been trying to tell Artiethat drinking Bud Lite wasgay as hell but he won’t listen. Has he been normalized?

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

I doubt very seriously that a man (and I use that term loosely) who wears Danskins AND drinks Bud Lite would be considered normal
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

And nipple guards!
    Viva Renaldo!

Probably listens to Barry Manilow and Boy George as well
    Albert Einstein

I feel triggered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Hombre's Avatar
    I get what the VP of Marketing was saying about "expanding their brand". Sure, what brand doesn't want to expand to new markets? But, most try not to alienate their largest group of consumers when doing it. I use to be on the side of not boycotting anything, I personally found it silly. That being said a few years ago, when living in WA, I had a neighbor (politely) explain to me that she would not be attending my golf party. The reason was we were serving chick-fil-a and she didn't support them and chooses to vote with her dollars. I said you know that makes a lot of sense. I think I'll quit shopping at Dick's Sporting goods since they no longer sell guns......Two years in the same neighborhood and I never had to talk with her again.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Trav's Avatar
    I am curious why Barry thinks a boycott is dumbassery, Budweiser is certainly free to market their products however they want and if people don’t want to support it it’s certainly their right as well. Now I will say anybody who likes bud light just doesn’t like beer.
    “ No kingdom can be secured otherwise than by arming the people. The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave”

James Burg, An Enquiry into, Public Errors, Defects and Abuses 1775

I usually drink Bud heavy if I’m at a baseball game. That said, I’ll bet a very large percentage of beer sold at Busch stadium is Butt LITE. They’re like $8 apiece.
    But its too watered down for me.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

And Trav, the listof products to be boycotted because of MAGA bullshit is long and absurd. But hey are free to be absurd, you are correct.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

MAGA doesn't have the market cornered in this absurdity, I'm not even sure they're 50% Goya foods rings a bell.

Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    And Trav, the listof products to be boycotted because of MAGA bullshit is long and absurd. But hey are free to be absurd, you are correct.

BKB
    That’s pretty rich coming from the side that specializes in cancel culture for things/folks they don’t agree with. You might be careful with your bag of stones in that glass house.
    “ No kingdom can be secured otherwise than by arming the people. The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave”

Ha ha ha! Hold up … I’m gonna go grab my popcorn … and a Heineken!

How many things have you heard me boycott?
    Baseball for two years after they went on strike.
    BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

I have never heard you boycott anything but I do recall hearing your selective outrage when it’s people’s of a more conservative nature boycotting something they disagree with. I could be wrong but I don’t ever recall you being outraged when the boycotters are of a more progressive nature boycotting conservative persons or corporations/groups.

Oh and baseball would be easy for me to boycott, although the new pitch clock seems to have sped up the game from what I read so it might not be as bad.

I’m not the one outraged here Trav. I just think its dumb to avoid buying something from a company because of politics. Now if they used 12 year olds in 3rd world countries to make tennis shoes we might be barking up the right tree.
    But to each their own. Boycott on! And enjoy whatever beverage suits your fancy. And Trav is mighty fancy when it comes to his skunky beers lemmetellya! I’d watch those fancy guys if I were you.
    BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

I’m not the one outraged here Trav. I just think its dumb to avoid buying something from a company because of politics. Now if they used 12 year olds in 3rd world countries to make tennis shoes we might be barking up the right tree.
    But to each their own. Boycott on! And enjoy whatever beverage suits your fancy. And Trav is mighty fancy when it comes to his skunky beers lemmetellya! I’d watch those fancy guys if I were you.
    BKB
    I have never seen you turn down one of those fancy beers.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar
    fastest female swimmer has a F*cking Dick Barry!...

Do you understand the outrage now?

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) johnboy's Avatar
    Do you think we have reached, or at least getting close to Peak Stupid yet?

Way past it John! Way past it.

And Trav, you know me too well!

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Well, I just read where Anheuser-Busch has already lost $5-Billion since the ad campaign started. Ouch!

Viva Renaldo!

With a company the size of Busch, even a $5B loss ain’t gonna put them out of business. But to think they spent millions on advertising to lose that 5B within a few weeks, would kind’a piss off any corporate executive worth his salt.

Remember the “New Coke” fiasco? It didn’t take Coke long to correct that mistake and get back on track. It’ll be interesting to see if Busch does any back-peddling. Frankly, I could give a squat about any of it, but it’s fun to sit in the grandstands as an observer.

Why are you here instigatin’ anyway? Aren’t you s’posed to be drownin’ worms or sumpin’?

You’re the shit disturber who made the post Dufus.

I’m sure the BudLite swilling populace (I’m looking at you Hombre) will switch to Whiteclaw. Hombre is a pretty typical Whiteclaw drinker.

BKBC559E334-669B-45EE-940B-26AD6DD0AEB8.jpg
    Viva Renaldo!

You’re the shit disturber who made the post Dufus.

I’m sure the BudLite swilling populace (I’m looking at you Hombre) will switch to Whiteclaw. Hombre is a pretty typical Whiteclaw drinker.

BKBC559E334-669B-45EE-940B-26AD6DD0AEB8.jpg
    LOL - I love that picture. That right there is me in my element! And, I didn't make this post I commented on it.

This is more my element!

BudLightGirls.jpg
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain