Thread: Ha ha ha! Well, it’s KIND’A accurate!

Ha ha ha! Well, it’s KIND’A accurate!

I was surfing the net and ran across one of those sites where you can check up on people. You know, they suck you in with general info they mine off the net, then try to suck you in to SELL additional info, like criminal history, etc. Well, I found out a few things about myself that are pretty interesting, for one, it appears I FINALLY got my Engineering degree a couple years ago. But what I’d hoped would not be exposed is the fact I had a couple of previous jobs as a stud and a gigolo!

Here’s my official profile found on good ol’ Al Gore’s internet. (If it’s on the internet, it MUST be true, correct?)

Who is James Clarence Kribbs?
    James Clarence Kribbs is a 71 year old male who lives in Lakeland, Florida. He was born on January 18, 1952. He is a President/owner who started Central Florida Pressure Cleaning, Inc. in 1989. Some of his previous jobs include a stud and gigolo. James received a degree from University of Tennessee at Martin in 2021. He has 4 different addresses, his most recent of which is in Lakeland, Florida. He is active on social media.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Bwana's Avatar

Wasn’t Clarence that cross eyed lion?
    BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    Wasn’t Clarence that cross eyed lion? BKB
    Yessir, we’re both super stars!

(To make matters worse, I’m the third JCK)

I do remember when we first started this site many years ago, I jokingly put stud/gigolo in my profile under the job listing. I guess they have no limit as to how far back they go with their “research”. It just proves what I’ve always heard, what’s on the internet, STAYS on the internet!