This truck showed up one morning, parked on the street between my house and the next door neighbor. We have a very quiet neighborhood and there’s only one way in and out of the small subdivision, plus I live on a cul-de-sac. Needless to say, the ONLY traffic through here is residents. There are only 4 houses on the cul-de-sac, plus the two at the front.

Anyway, I got up one morning and saw this truck parked. I figured someone was visiting a neighbor, but it’s really not in front of ANYBODY’S house. I noticed it hadn’t moved in a couple weeks, so I started asking around to all the neighbors. Nobody knew who it belonged to! I did find one neighbor who saw it get parked. She said a guy pulled up, parked it, then someone in a separate car stopped and picked him up. They left together. Sounds like a dumped, stolen car to me, so I called the Sheriff to check it out.

They were here within 10-15 mins. on a Friday night, so I found that impressive. I spoke to the deputy and he ran the plates, but it did not come back as stolen. BUT, it’s parked on a public street and the MISSISSIPPI plates expired in 10/2022. He left an official notice (looks like a ticket, but not) that said the vehicle would be towed if not removed within 2 days.

Ok, at that point, it had been parked there for at least 2 weeks. 4-5 days later, we left for California and it was still there at that time. We returned Saturday after 2 weeks in L. A. and as of this morning, it’s still here! I think it’s been sitting around 1-1/2 to 2 months now.

I don’t know what year it is, but it’s pretty straight with a couple of small boo-boos here and there. It appears neither the owner nor the Sheriff’s Dep’t gives a shit, so if you need a nice beater hoopty or a farm truck, come and get it!

It has dark tinted windows, so I don’t know what the interior looks like. I haven’t touched the truck, but for all I know, the keys may be in it. If you want it, I’d like it out of my front yard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk