After much soul searching and back & forth conversations, we've decided to sell the motorhome and move on to bigger and better things. I've always wanted one, but never had one, so with flights, cruises and hotels shut down during Covid, it seemed like a no brainer. Now that travel has opened up, it's time to check it off my bucket list and move it over to the "been there, done that" column. I'll miss it in a lot of ways, in others I won't. We REALLY enjoy cruising, but with motorhome payments, it pretty much cramps our style. Why pay to travel if the motorhome is sitting in the driveway depreciating? If you're not using it, you're throwing money into a bottomless pit. I don't even think I'm going to go through the hassle of advertising or showing it to all the looky-loo's, etc ... I'll prolly just sell it to a dealer and take a loss, like any other motorized vehicle you've only had for a bit over 2 years. We had fun and that's all that matters at this point in my life. So, I'm assuming by this time next week, it'll go into the memories bracket.