Thread: CFB Week 1

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Grand High Exalted Taser-Master

CFB Week 1

Thursday - Monday Games (Aug 31- Sept 3)

NC State @ UConn: Wolfpack rolls the Huskies 45-20

Florida @ Utah: I'm not convinced that Napier is the 2nd coming of Urban Myers. Utah 31-17

Nebraska @ Minnesota: If this wasn't a road game I'd pick the Bug-eaters but I'll say Gophers 30-21

Fresno State @ Purdue: Boilermakers are of unknown quality at the moment so I'll say Purdon't 28-21

Virginia @ Tennessee: Joe Milton who is said by many to be able to throw a football at twice the speed of light will lead the Vols to a 42-24 win

Colorado @ TCU: I'm hoping the Frogs beat "Prime" by about 600 points but I'll settle for 38-24

Arkansas State @ Oklahoma: A st is picked as one of the 15 worst teams on 2023. Butch Jones will wish he had stayed retired.....Sooners 51-10

Rice @ Texas: Arch Manning enters the game late and shows the NIL sponsors that they might should have waited another year to dish out all that money. He seems to be a good kid and I wish him well in many Texas losses. Shorthorns 37-17

Western Carolina @ Arkansas: Hogs rush for 250+ as KJ Jefferson continues too make bad reads and erratic throws. Hogs 42-34

North Carolina @ South Carolina: Maye or Rattler. North vs the South. I'm gonna say Tarholes 31-30.

West Virginia @ Penn State: I detest Franklin but the couch burners go down 41-23

Texas Tech @ Wyoming: Ttech is better than advertised. Raiders 45-28

LSU @ Florida State: no last second dramatics this year, I think LSU thumps Felon state 35-24

SE Missouri St.@ Kansas st: Mismatch Kst 45-10

Clemson @ Duke: No DJ Ukulele holding them back this year.............Clempson 35-17
    Last edited by quercus alba; 09-02-2023 at 10:44 AM.
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein