Thread: CFB Week 4

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Grand High Exalted Taser-Master

CFB Week 4

Wisconsin at Purdue: I'm wanting to call the upset here but like the blind man I just can't see it. Fickell and crew 31-28

NC State at Virginia: I'm still in the wait and see mode on State and the Cav's are at home. I'll go with the Pack 34-24

Oklahoma at Cincinnati: We'll find out a little about the Sooners this week on the road against a decent Bearcat team. Oklahoma 30-17

Tulsa at NIU: On paper NIU should win this comfortably but they don't play on paper so I'll take the Huskies 34-23

Florida State at Clemson: FSU might be a little overrated and it is at Clemson so I'm calling the upset here. Seminoles go down 28-26

Virginia Tech at Marshall: If this was at home I'd take Tech but it ain't and I ain't. Herd 31-27

Army at Syracuse: Very interesting matchup. If this was Air Force I'd pick them but I don't think the Cadets have the defense. Orange crush 35-21

Auburn at Texas A&M: Auburn will make it interesting but the Aggies win it 27-20. On a side note; Maybe both Petrino and Jimbo will have an offensive lineman step on their face

Rutgers at Michigan: Rutgers can score a little bit and Michigan plays a little defense. Close for a while but the Wolverines pull away late 36-20

Colorado at Oregon: The self proclaimed best coach in college football takes it on the chin but makes it close. Quackers 40-31

Ole Miss at Alabama: The Lane Train derails in Tuscaloosa. Bama 29-28

Texas Tech at West Virginia: Home field helps WVU keep it close but not close enough. Red Raiders 41-28

Oklahoma State at Iowa State: Two teams that looked pathetic last week. First one to ten wins. Cyclones 10-9

Oregon State at Washington State: State wins a close one 34-33. The Beavers that is.

Arkansas at LSU: Arkansas scores late to make the score 38-10 then LSU scores three touchdowns in 5 minutes to win it 59-10. Sam Tittman takes blame again and cracks a cobeer.

Iowa at Penn State: Sorry Hidey-ho Penn st 38-16

Mississippi State at South Carolina: I really couldn't care less. Cocks 35-31

Ohio State at Notre Dame: The powers that be have to protect State so look for a late pass interference call (or three) to go against the Irish and give the Buckeyes a 38-34 win

Texas at Baylor: Based on the way Baylor has played thus far all the texas players may be in a Waco jail Saturday night for crimes against nature. Horns 42-20

North Carolina at Pitt: Tarholes 33-17

UCF at Kansas State: I'm calling the upset here, Gus and the Ka-nights win it 31-28
    Last edited by quercus alba; 09-20-2023 at 01:50 PM.
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein