Thread: CFB Week 5

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Grand High Exalted Taser-Master

CFB Week 5

Louisville at North Carolina State: I think Louisville sneaks up on the Pack, Cards 34-27

Utah at Oregon State: I don't know why i even put this one in, I know nothing about the Pac two and care less. Utes 37-17

Clemson at Syracuse: I don't see Clemson being 0-3 in conference so I say the Orange goes down 33-20

Florida at Kentucky: Another game between two teams I don't care anything about but I hate the gators worse. Caintuck 26-19

Arkansas vs. Texas A&M : The lying Petrino's 42-10. Sam Pittman says " we got to play better, think I'll crack a cobeer."

Kansas at Texas: this ain't Ar-Kansas so it'll be a game for awhile, Horns Hookem in the end 42-28

Georgia at Auburn: Hugh Freeze baptizes the entire team during pregame but to no avail. Bulldawgs 38-16

Michigan at Nebraska: the Huskers need to forget the duel threat experiment and find a white boy that can handle a snap without fumbling and averages less than three picks a game. Wolverines win 38-14

Baylor at Central Florida: Gus shows Hugh Freeze how it's done and baptizes both teams during pregame and UCF wins a close one 31-27

Houston at Texas Tech: the Raiders lost their QB this week to a broken fibula but still have enough juice to win 27-24

Illinois at Purdue: Purdue = jekyll and hyde. I like em- I hate em. Illinii can't score........Boilers 24-20

LSU at Ole Miss: Getting back on the Lane train, the Tigers gave up 31 to an inept Arkansas team so I'll go with the Rebel Black Bear landsharks 30-28

Iowa State at Oklahoma: Cyclones play their best game of the year but still lose 31-13

Catholics vs the Devils: Calling the upset here. Dookies 27-24

South Carolina at Tennessee: Whoop Whoop upset on Rocky Top. Cocks win 31-26

West Virginia at TCU: I like West Virginny, 37-30

Pittsburgh at Virginia Tech: Hokies have been a punching bag so far this year. Pitt 28-24

Alabama at Mississippi State: Bama is starting to find their footing a bit and Dak ain't in Starksville anymore. Tide 38-20

YTD 55-14 79.7%
    Last edited by quercus alba; 09-25-2023 at 08:22 PM.
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein