Thread: CFB Week 10

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master

CFB Week 10

TCU at Texas Tech: Two team underachieving their projections this year....TCU 34-31

Wake Forest at Duke: I don't know what happened to Dook last week but I think they rebound Saturday 31-24

Kansas State at Texas: This one has potential. I hate to pick against the home team but I think the Mildcats pull one off 29-27

Texas A&M at Ole Miss: I really hate to see A&M win anything but to be honest Ole Miss hasn't really impressed me Aggies 30-24

Wisconsin at Indiana: Hoosiers are game but not game enough Wisky 27-17

UConn at Tennessee: A bludgeoning in waiting, Vols 38-13

Arkansas at Florida: I have zero faith in Sam Pittman with or without Dan Enos. Hogs have 100+ yards in penalties. If Florida had anything resembling a decent team this would be a blowout. Gaytors 26-13

Jacksonville State at South Carolina: I think this could be a competitive game, Cocks 33-27

Nebraska at Michigan State: I like the Bugeaters here but no shutout. Huskers 31-16

Notre Dame at Clemson: Dabo might wish he had thought the portal concept through a little better. Irish win 26-19

Ohio State at Rutgers: Buckeye defense is too stout, Harrison is a man among boys. Bucky 37-10

Arizona State at Utah: The Utes got exposed last week. Make it two weeks running, SunDevils 38-27

Georgia Tech at Virginia: Two wino's fighting over a bottle of ripple, Cavs 30-27

Army vs Air Force: If you like ground and pound and cut blocks galore this is the game for you. AF 38-16

Florida State at Pitt: I think FSU is a little overrated but they'll have enough to take Pitt out behind the woodshed. State 34-20

UCF at Cincinnati: Two teams finding out life is different when you play with the big boys, Knights 30-23

Oklahoma at Oklahoma State: Sooner defense worries me and State is at home. Cowboys 35-34

Houston at Baylor: Houston finding life hard as well in the big boy conference. Baylor 27-24

Virginia Tech at Louisville: I haven't decided if Louisville is for real or not but I'm gonna pick them anyway. Cards 35-24

Penn State at Maryland: I see along night for Tua lite. Penn st 38-13

Missouri at Georgia: Dawgs won't take Mizzou lightly this year, 30-20 Jawja

Iowa vs Northwestern: Hawkeyes 3-2

Illinois at Minnesota: I hate Minihaha in every sport but the Illini are struggling this year. Gophers 17-13

Auburn at Vanderbilt: Auburn get caught looking ahead and licking their chops about their rent a win game against the hogs. I'm gonna say Vandy 17-16

California at Oregon: Too much Duck, Oregon 38-14

BYU at West Virginia: West Vagina has stymied me over and over but I still think they beat the Coogs 31-24

Kansas at Iowa State: Kansas should win but you never know where a Cyclone will strike. Jayhawkers 40-26

Kentucky at Mississippi State: Mississippi st isn't as good as the Hawgs made them look. Kaintuck 28-10

Purdue at Michigan: Finally a Purdue game I can pick with confidence, Michigan 34-21

Washington at USC: Ho-hum another left coast game. Huskies beat the condoms 38-31

LSU at Alabama: LSU can score but their defense is horrendous. Bama wins a shootout 40-38

Miami at NC State; Wolfpack is the most frustrating team out there. At least with Arkansas we know we're not going to win. Canes 26-24

Oregon State at Colorado: I'm ready for Prime to fade back into oblivion. Beavers 31-30
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

I have a lot of Mizzou fans in my life. I will grant them one thing over OU fans: I didn’t think I’d ever see a fan base get too big for their britches faster than Oklahoma fans. A few wins this year and Sooners were talking CFP in October. Mizzou fans are talking dynasty. SMDH
    But I still think Mizzou might make it a game. Cancthey beat Georgia? Nah.

The last Bedlam. Sniff. I think we’ll beat the brakes off of little brother.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    I’ve watched Louisville twice and they are the real deal. I don’t like Tech’s chances other than you picked against them. As for the Wolfpack, I really have no clue. We both beat Clempson and we didn’t need over time to do it. So, I’ll be a homer and root for the home team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    L’ville’s coach is the real deal. I hated to see him leave Purdue but he’s a Louisville high school and U of L alumnus so it wasn’t surprising he went there.

"Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

I’ll say this….with apologies to Bubba. Listening to ESPN Gameday this morning with them talking about how they’re tired of hearing about this cheating story and they think that the accusations will make Michigan pull together, they even said ‘like the Astros did’ to prove that wasn’t the reason they won. And they don’t expect the Big 10 will do anything this year, given Michigan is so good.

Whaaaaaat? They friggin cheated. There should be consequences commensurate with the crime.

I hope Harbaugh never wins another game at Michigan or anywhere else. I won’t pull for them in any game as long as that guy is there.
    I’m sure they’ll feel that! lol

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

They are also enjoying a pretty weak schedule this year too. They haven’t really played any strong teams yet and only really have Penn State and Ohio State.

"Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

Strength of schedule was one of those subjective parts of the bCs that people hated wasn’t it? Is it still considered in CFP? It is in basketball. Should be in football too IMO.
    BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

I think it does some but it may be a subjective factor which was the issue with the BCS. Michigan has played a weak schedule but they have dominated their opponents.

And now, Michigan claims to have proof that tOSU paid the PIs that did the investigation that uncovered it.

BkB
    Viva Renaldo!

Clempson’s leading rusher, Shipley (no relation to Colt Mccoy), out for this game for concussion protocol. Tough break for Dabo.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    And now, Michigan claims to have proof that tOSU paid the PIs that did the investigation that uncovered it.

BkB
    Why would that matter?

Probably wouldn’t to most. There’s always a core of fans though….
    BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

What I find funny is that they were doing it to everyone. Purdue has records that he bought tickets to their games and video shows the person in that seat filming the sideline.

Central Michigan thinks that he was dressed in Central gear and was actually in the sideline at o e of their games.

Here’s a good representation of my view on it.

That smellslike Bobby Knight,god rest hissoul.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

It’s bedlam!
    Viva Renaldo!