CD, I posted a LONG "Thump post" as an answer. I LOVE chasing points, so I had a LOT to say and offer. I'm in a bit of a rush as I have an 11:00 appointment at VA in Tampa, but as I was proof-reading the post before hitting the send button, we had a power failure. It sounded like a transformer blew someplace in the neighborhood, but I'm not sure. Anyway, I guess the auto-backup kicked in and the power was just out for a couple seconds, but my post got wiped clean. I have to shave and shower, then hit the road, but I'll get back on here (probably this evening) as this is something I really enjoy discussing. Once I had my health issues, lost my business and was forced into early retirement we made major lifestyle adjustments. When Covid kicked in, Lynn lost her job of 15 years and was also forced into early retirement, so we've really learned how to tighten our belts, but at the same time, still enjoy life. Credit card points play a huge part in our ability to do things we may not be able to do otherwise.

Got'ta run ... but I'll be back. (not sure if that's a promise or a warning)