Thread: CFB week 11

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master

CFB week 11

Georgia Tech at Clemson: Tech keeps it interesting but Clempson prevails 30-24. Dabo really needs to rethink his portal concept

Virginia Tech at Boston College: It's 90% certain that the Hokies will thwart me once again. BC 31-26

NC State at Wake Forest: Ok Hank I'm a believer now, Wooluff pack 28-20

Miami (FL) at FSU: I keep waiting for FSU to get beat but it hasn't happened yet. Won't happen here either. Seminoles 28-17

Pitt vs Syracuse: Two chihuahuas fighting over a chicken leg, the Orange 27-24

Duke at North Carolina: Tarholes 31-26

Texas Tech at Kansas: Jayhawks in a close one 33-30

Baylor at Kansas State: Bears have fallen on tough times.....it's gonna get harder, Mildcats 34-24

Oklahoma State at UCF: The Gus bus has hit stormy weather. Cowfellers 38-24

Texas at TCU: Hook em horns. 25-10

West Virginia at Oklahoma: Sooners break a two game skid but it won't be easy, Okie Dokie 37-30

Iowa State at BYU: Hard to beat the Coogs in Provo but I think the Cyclones are up to the task....31-27

Michigan at Penn State: My heart says Penn st but my head says Michigan. Going with my head 34-17

Maryland at Nebraska:The Huskers best win is Northwestern so I'm going with Maryland. Terps 27-21

Minnesota at Purdue: bad as I hate to I'm saying Gophers 17-14

Northwestern at Wisconsin: After they fired Pat Fitzgerald the way they did I hope Northwestern never wins another game. Wisky 24-16

Rutgers at Iowa: I'm going with the upset here ................Scarlet Knights 17-10

Michigan St. at Ohio St: Sure sign of the apocalypse, I don't hate Ohio State anymore. Buckeyes 37-10

Arizona at Colorado: I think Zona squeaks one out over Prime 40-38

Utah at Washington: I'm gonna say another upset, Utes 30-26

USC at Oregon: this ought to make Posty happy, Ducks 45-35

Alabama at Kentucky: I don't think Bama is all that great but they don't have to be here. Tide 30-20

Tennessee at Missouri: Gotta go with the Vols, Missouri ain't as advertised. Tennessee 31-23

Auburn at Arkansas: Big win for the Hogs at Florida but reality sets back in as the War-eagles win 28-24

Ole Miss at Georgia: If Georgia can run on old Miss it'll be a long day for Joey Freshwater and crew. Dawgs 31-23

Florida at LSU: Arkansas scored 39 on the Gators, LSU might score 70. Bengals 45-30

Mississippi St. at Texas A&M: State will be looking for a new coach soon. Aggies 43-17
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

"""Mississippi St. at Texas A&M: State will be looking for a new coach soon. Aggies 43-17"""

Correction, sir: We started looking three weeks, ago.
    Southern Gentleman

Sorry but we didn't help speed up the process for you Ed
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    Oh no, it’s the QA kiss of death for the Wolfpack! (Can Duke and Carolina both lose?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

MSU ain’t the only one. Looks like Jimbo Fisher at aTm is out on his ear too.

Such a shame, too. ATm hasn’t gotten it right in what, since Bear Bryant?

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    Let the insanity commence. A&M paying Jimbo $75Mm to go away. MSU rumored to be interested in Shane Beamer. Not sure why that would be a step up for him. But, SC will likely have to pony up to keep him.

Will be interested to see who Vince will pick in this week’s head to head between State and Tech.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    MSU ain’t the only one. Looks like Jimbo Fisher at aTm is out on his ear too.

Such a shame, too. ATm hasn’t gotten it right in what, since Bear Bryant?

BKB
    couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of male cheerleaders
    Albert Einstein

Is it any coincidence that Kiffin started whining about a lack of resources (aka NIL money) at Ol Miss? Think he’s in the runningfor the aTm job?
    That kind of money should attract assholes from every corner of the known foosball universe. (see: Posthole’s Postulate)

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!