Thread: CFB Week 12

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master

CFB Week 12

Colorado at Washington State: Coogs ain’t all that, Buffs keep their bowl hopes alive 38-24

Michigan at Maryland: Probably a little closer than expected Wolverines 31-17

Rutgers at Penn State: Penn st likes beating up the the little kids, Lions 31-10

Louisville at Miami: Big game for the Cards but I've got a feeling the Canes will pull an upset 30-26

Oklahoma at BYU: Wasatch mountain high. Sooners in a rout 41-21

Michigan State at Indiana: Who-shers in a tight one 30-28

Purdue at Northwestern: Which Boilers will show up, good Boilers or bad Boilers? I'm gonna say bad, Wildcats 26-20

Appalachian State at James Madison: Undefeated but not really dominant, App state hangs one on them 31-28

Utah at Arizona: Not really interested but I'll say Utes 27-20

Cincinnati at West Virginia: I like the boys in buckskin, Mountaineers 34-24

Duke at Virginia: Cavs have nutted up recently and I'm gonna take them at home 29-23

Georgia at Tennessee: Vols are gonna be pissed after getting thumped by Mizzou last week. Not gonna get much better this week, Dawgs 36-20

Wake Forest at Notre Dame: Domers get back in the New year bowl picture. Irish 29-17

Illinois at Iowa: Hawkeyes get a two run single in the top of the 9th and win 5-3

North Carolina at Clemson: Clemson is rounding into shape and NC is having to scratch for wins.....Tarholes fall 31-29

UCLA at USC: Used to be one of the biggest games of the year , O how the mighty have fallen. Trojans 33-27

NC State at Virginia Tech: Win win game for Hank, Pack 31-17

Baylor at TCU: This was probably considered a big matchup before the season started. GREAT HORNY TOADS 27-23

Minnesota at Ohio State: About the best the Gophers can hope for is to push up a few mounds of dirt on the field. Buckeyes bigly 35-13

Oregon at Arizona State: Quack Quack Quack.......Ducks over the Debbils 34-20

Oklahoma State at Houston: Uh Houston, we have a problem. Cowboys rebound 34-20

Kansas State at Kansas: Interesting matchup, I could see it going either way. Kstate 33-30

Washington at Oregon State: Gotta root for the Beavers, either an upset or a blowout. I'm going upset, Beavers 31-30

Florida at Missouri: I don't usually root for Mizzou but when I do it's against the Gators. Missouri 40-23

Florida International at Arkansas: I'm hearing that Arkansas is to niggardly to buy out Sam Pittman so we're stuck with getting embarrassed weekly for the foreseeable future. I guess it's possible the Hogs could lose but not likely. Piggies 28-20

Kentucky at South Carolina: Kaintuck hasn't show me anything but the Gamecocks are really bad. Wildcats 24-23

Nebraska at Wisconsin: A real slugfest here. Wisky 9-6

Texas at Iowa State: What the heck, Cyclones 33-27
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    Lots of interesting matchups and not much to argue with on your picks. No win win for me this week. My son went to Tech and I’m a fan. But, not when they play my Wolfpack. It should be an interesting match up. They’re both 4-2 in the conference and have similar styles of play. I think State’s had a little more talent on both sides of the ball and should pull it off though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Gosh. No Alabama-Chattanooga prediction? How does the SEC get away with these cupcakes in championship November? And they NEVER pay at the polls.

Go figure.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

IMG_2222.jpg

Prolly should learn about Location Services on his phone.
    BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

No really big surprise news there. Chadwell's already interviewed, but several more interviews forthcoming. He's on my short-list, however.
    I like the guy.
    Southern Gentleman

can’t argue with his success at Liberty!
    BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Muddy, my son told me this morning that he’d heard Jeff Lebby was a frontrunner for the Bulldogs job. Any credence to that? He’s somewhat a polarizing figure at OU. I love the guy’s offense. He runs too many what my old HS coach called dipsy doodle plays, for my taste. He’s also Art Briles’ son in law which brings out the Karens in full force.
    BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    You were right about the Boilers. The bad version showed itself again today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    Muddy, my son told me this morning that he’d heard Jeff Lebby was a frontrunner for the Bulldogs job.
    BKB
    I'm not a fan of his, I hope that's just a sheeit-house rumor.
    Southern Gentleman

Rest assured, in the hands of a Selmon football is going to be in good shape. Y’all hired a good one in Zac Selmon.
    BKB
    Viva Renaldo!