Colorado at Washington State: Coogs ain’t all that, Buffs keep their bowl hopes alive 38-24

Michigan at Maryland: Probably a little closer than expected Wolverines 31-17

Rutgers at Penn State: Penn st likes beating up the the little kids, Lions 31-10

Louisville at Miami: Big game for the Cards but I've got a feeling the Canes will pull an upset 30-26

Oklahoma at BYU: Wasatch mountain high. Sooners in a rout 41-21

Michigan State at Indiana: Who-shers in a tight one 30-28

Purdue at Northwestern: Which Boilers will show up, good Boilers or bad Boilers? I'm gonna say bad, Wildcats 26-20

Appalachian State at James Madison: Undefeated but not really dominant, App state hangs one on them 31-28

Utah at Arizona: Not really interested but I'll say Utes 27-20

Cincinnati at West Virginia: I like the boys in buckskin, Mountaineers 34-24

Duke at Virginia: Cavs have nutted up recently and I'm gonna take them at home 29-23

Georgia at Tennessee: Vols are gonna be pissed after getting thumped by Mizzou last week. Not gonna get much better this week, Dawgs 36-20

Wake Forest at Notre Dame: Domers get back in the New year bowl picture. Irish 29-17

Illinois at Iowa: Hawkeyes get a two run single in the top of the 9th and win 5-3

North Carolina at Clemson: Clemson is rounding into shape and NC is having to scratch for wins.....Tarholes fall 31-29

UCLA at USC: Used to be one of the biggest games of the year , O how the mighty have fallen. Trojans 33-27

NC State at Virginia Tech: Win win game for Hank, Pack 31-17

Baylor at TCU: This was probably considered a big matchup before the season started. GREAT HORNY TOADS 27-23

Minnesota at Ohio State: About the best the Gophers can hope for is to push up a few mounds of dirt on the field. Buckeyes bigly 35-13

Oregon at Arizona State: Quack Quack Quack.......Ducks over the Debbils 34-20

Oklahoma State at Houston: Uh Houston, we have a problem. Cowboys rebound 34-20

Kansas State at Kansas: Interesting matchup, I could see it going either way. Kstate 33-30

Washington at Oregon State: Gotta root for the Beavers, either an upset or a blowout. I'm going upset, Beavers 31-30

Florida at Missouri: I don't usually root for Mizzou but when I do it's against the Gators. Missouri 40-23

Florida International at Arkansas: I'm hearing that Arkansas is to niggardly to buy out Sam Pittman so we're stuck with getting embarrassed weekly for the foreseeable future. I guess it's possible the Hogs could lose but not likely. Piggies 28-20

Kentucky at South Carolina: Kaintuck hasn't show me anything but the Gamecocks are really bad. Wildcats 24-23

Nebraska at Wisconsin: A real slugfest here. Wisky 9-6

Texas at Iowa State: What the heck, Cyclones 33-27