Thread: White Lake SD

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Hombre's Avatar

White Lake SD

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/nrhOpdH1o_E

I've been heading to White Lake for about 5 years now and it never disappoints. The guide service we stay with is a small family ran operation and like any small farm the kids, no matter the age, all have a job on the farm. I'm sure, with the amount of birds we see, that not all of them are wild but they all seem to fly like wild birds. The video was taken from my Rayban sunglasses.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Trav's Avatar
    I know that was not your P.O.V. Because I didn’t see a truck door or mirror.
    “ No kingdom can be secured otherwise than by arming the people. The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave”

James Burg, An Enquiry into, Public Errors, Defects and Abuses 1775

Oh man, I miss that. I used to pheasant hunt in Ohio every year just before the deer season opener. There were 4-5 of us who'd get together and we always had a blast!
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

This is my POV. I turn video off from the truck, but the shot still looks the same

4 or 5, did you have a dog? A good dog is invaluable IMO. You could def tell a difference when the guide would walk a different half of the field and the dogs stayed in that half. I think we walked over a lot of birds, when the dogs weren't working our half.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Penguin's Avatar
    Nice shot hombre. That is something I've always wanted to do. Hope you had fun man!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Bwana's Avatar
    Looks like a great time Hombre!