Thread: CFB Week 13

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master

CFB Week 13

This is rivalry week and strange things are known to happen then.

Ole Miss at Mississippi State: Sorry Edward, I know it's not much of a consolation but at least you beat the Hogs. Old Miss 34-17

TCU at Oklahoma: Hope the Sooners don't get caught looking ahead, Okie Dokies 38-23

Iowa at Nebraska: I fully expect this to live up to it's billing, Hawkeyes 6-3

Miami (Fla.) at Boston College: Battle for a possible berth in the Idaho Potato bowl, Hurricanes 26-24

Missouri at Arkansas: Mercifully a dismal season ends here and I can move on to more important things....like picking out pecans while watching old Columbo reruns. Mizzou 44-6

Texas Tech at Texas: Tech just don't have enough horses, Hook Em Horns 30-16

Penn State at Michigan State: Interesting matchup here. Did I say interesting, I meant boring. Spartans fall 35-13

Oregon State at Oregon: Oregon needs to be sure they don't worry about the Huskies until next week. Ducks 34-24

Ohio State at Michigan: Bama needs the Buckeyes to win here and they do 24-20

Texas A&M at LSU: Jimbo gone, Petrino is fixing to be gone, life is good. LSU 37-30

Indiana at Purdue: what to do what to do? I'm gonna say Purdon't 28-27

Houston at UCF: The Gusbus is playing for a bowl....Knights 30-27

Kentucky at Louisville: The Cards have a veeeeery slim shot at the playoffs but they'll handle Kentucky 29-20

Pitt at Duke: No reason for Dook not to win this one and 7-4 gets a decent bowl bid. Blue Devils 27-16

Wake Forest at Syracuse: Surprisingly a win gets the Orange a bowl bid but I think the Deacons throw a monkey wrench in that hope. WF 28-24

Colorado at Utah: I still don't like Prime, Go Utes 38-28

BYU at Oklahoma State: Okie Lite takes care of business, Cowboys 39-26

Arizona at Arizona State: ScumDevils falter in the home stretch, Zona 30-19

Alabama at Auburn: Auburn has it's bowl bid but that's as far as it goes. Tide rolls them 45-17

Vanderbilt at Tennessee: Vols get to beat up little brother. Tenner 37-20

Northwestern at Illinois: A Big 10/14 barnburner. Illini 13-10

Wisconsin at Minnesota: Another Big 10/14 barnburner. Gophers need it the most. Minnesota 17-16

Maryland at Rutgers: Two teams that are a mirror image of each other. I like Rutger at home 27-24

James Madison at Coastal Carolina: App state exposed the Dukes last week and the Chanticleers do it again. CC 30-24

Virginia Tech at Virginia: Virginia is better than their record but Tech needs a win to reach a bowl. Hokies win 31-26

Washington State at Washington:Huskies are team on a mission...at least until next week. Washington 26-19

Florida State at Florida: Gators need a win for a bowl bid but they don't get it here. Fla St 34-20

West Virginia at Baylor: WV by 14........31-17

Georgia at Georgia Tech: Dawgs main objective is not to get Carson Beck hurt. Bulldogs 35-17

Kansas at Cincinnati: Not real sure what a Jayhawk or a Bearcat either one is but I think Kansas wins 36-20

Clemson at South Carolina: No upset here today, Clempson wins 31-21

North Carolina at NC State: I'm gonna say that the Pack defense shines a little brighter. than the Tarhole offense.... NC St 28-24

Iowa State at Kansas State: Mildcats are going to quietly win 10 games this year if they win their bowl game. Kstate 33-24
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar

CFB Week 13

Big games for both NC State and Va Tech this weekend. May, Carolina’s QB, appears to be the real deal but they’re not used to getting hit as hard as State plays defense. The Wolfpack has quietly put together a pretty good season
    Plus we’ve owned their asses under Doeren. Would love to see Pry take Tech to a bowl game in year two of the rebuild.

Glad to see you pick both the good guys this week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Chicken Dinner; 11-22-2023 at 10:20 AM.
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    A couple of rivalry week beat downs for the Wolfpack and the Hokies. Pretty decent seasons for both these teams considering where they were a mid season. I went to bed a happy camper last night.

I may be alone on this one. But, I was happy to see the Wolverines end the insufferable Buckeyes title hopes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Jeff Lebby to Miss state, official now.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!