This is rivalry week and strange things are known to happen then.

Ole Miss at Mississippi State: Sorry Edward, I know it's not much of a consolation but at least you beat the Hogs. Old Miss 34-17

TCU at Oklahoma: Hope the Sooners don't get caught looking ahead, Okie Dokies 38-23

Iowa at Nebraska: I fully expect this to live up to it's billing, Hawkeyes 6-3

Miami (Fla.) at Boston College: Battle for a possible berth in the Idaho Potato bowl, Hurricanes 26-24

Missouri at Arkansas: Mercifully a dismal season ends here and I can move on to more important things....like picking out pecans while watching old Columbo reruns. Mizzou 44-6

Texas Tech at Texas: Tech just don't have enough horses, Hook Em Horns 30-16

Penn State at Michigan State: Interesting matchup here. Did I say interesting, I meant boring. Spartans fall 35-13

Oregon State at Oregon: Oregon needs to be sure they don't worry about the Huskies until next week. Ducks 34-24

Ohio State at Michigan: Bama needs the Buckeyes to win here and they do 24-20

Texas A&M at LSU: Jimbo gone, Petrino is fixing to be gone, life is good. LSU 37-30

Indiana at Purdue: what to do what to do? I'm gonna say Purdon't 28-27

Houston at UCF: The Gusbus is playing for a bowl....Knights 30-27

Kentucky at Louisville: The Cards have a veeeeery slim shot at the playoffs but they'll handle Kentucky 29-20

Pitt at Duke: No reason for Dook not to win this one and 7-4 gets a decent bowl bid. Blue Devils 27-16

Wake Forest at Syracuse: Surprisingly a win gets the Orange a bowl bid but I think the Deacons throw a monkey wrench in that hope. WF 28-24

Colorado at Utah: I still don't like Prime, Go Utes 38-28

BYU at Oklahoma State: Okie Lite takes care of business, Cowboys 39-26

Arizona at Arizona State: ScumDevils falter in the home stretch, Zona 30-19

Alabama at Auburn: Auburn has it's bowl bid but that's as far as it goes. Tide rolls them 45-17

Vanderbilt at Tennessee: Vols get to beat up little brother. Tenner 37-20

Northwestern at Illinois: A Big 10/14 barnburner. Illini 13-10

Wisconsin at Minnesota: Another Big 10/14 barnburner. Gophers need it the most. Minnesota 17-16

Maryland at Rutgers: Two teams that are a mirror image of each other. I like Rutger at home 27-24

James Madison at Coastal Carolina: App state exposed the Dukes last week and the Chanticleers do it again. CC 30-24

Virginia Tech at Virginia: Virginia is better than their record but Tech needs a win to reach a bowl. Hokies win 31-26

Washington State at Washington:Huskies are team on a mission...at least until next week. Washington 26-19

Florida State at Florida: Gators need a win for a bowl bid but they don't get it here. Fla St 34-20

West Virginia at Baylor: WV by 14........31-17

Georgia at Georgia Tech: Dawgs main objective is not to get Carson Beck hurt. Bulldogs 35-17

Kansas at Cincinnati: Not real sure what a Jayhawk or a Bearcat either one is but I think Kansas wins 36-20

Clemson at South Carolina: No upset here today, Clempson wins 31-21

North Carolina at NC State: I'm gonna say that the Pack defense shines a little brighter. than the Tarhole offense.... NC St 28-24

Iowa State at Kansas State: Mildcats are going to quietly win 10 games this year if they win their bowl game. Kstate 33-24