Thread: Ok youse worthless bunch'a dufebutts ...

Ok youse worthless bunch'a dufebutts ...

... hope you all have a great turkey day. We're all packed and the luggage is in the car for an early morning trip to Ft. Lauderdale. We land in Rome on Friday morning and will start our adventure there, then cruise back to Florida. Have fun and I'll catch up to ya' next month. (due back 12/10)

I'll be thinkin' about'cha as we're sitting out on the balcony sipping on a coupl'a fru-fru drinks while watching the world go by and waiting for room service to bring me sumpin' to stuff in my pie hole!

frou-frou drink 2.jpg
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Safe and happy travels, Jimbo! bring me back some candles.

BKb
    Viva Renaldo!

International flight, so we showed up at the airport early. Now I know when to travel. The airport is EMPTY! Literally. We walked straight to the desk, not a soul in line. Checked in and headed for security. We went into the Pre-check line, but it didn’t matter, both regular and pre-check lines were empty. So, we have 4 hours to kill before our flight. Luckily, we’re Sky Club members, so we headed straight for the club for a few hours of free drinks and vittles. Full t-giving dinner, turkey, gravy, cornbread, salad and a bazillion sides and desserts … oh, and full bar of course. I should be toasted and ready for a nap by time we board. Breakfast in Rome tomorrow!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) johnboy's Avatar
    Have a great trip Thump! Happy Thanksgiving to the rest of you.

Well, we REALLY enjoyed Italy, maybe a little too much, now Lynn says she wants us to move here. I’ve learned two things, I’ve always loved gelato, but after this visit, I’m not sure I’ll ever be able to eat the stateside crap again. No comparison.

Number two, the same goes for tomatoes. I never really knew there could be that much of a difference, but you could eat the things like apples if you wanted. They’re that good. I was surprised as tomatoes just aren’t that big of a deal to me, but these Eye-talians definitely know something we haven’t figured out yet.

As for Lynn? We went to a little mom & pop market in Rome and she picked up a bottle of Italian wine for $2.35. (She knows her wine and won’t drink rot-gut crap) She loved the stuff! (I don’t drink wine, so didn’t need to help her)

Anyway, we boarded the cruise and had to wave good-bye to Italy. We’re on the way to Spain now. We just returned from a kick-ass dinner and are back in our cabin for a little unwind time after a hectic day.

I’m out relaxing on the balcony tonight and couldn’t ask for a better view to end the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    Nice view!

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    We lived Italy too and could spend a lot of time there. We absolutely love cruises too.

"Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Bwana's Avatar
    Keep the reports coming Thumper and have fun. Say "hi" to your better half from her favorite North Dakotan.